Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite bong liquid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Whats your guys favorite liquid to put in your bongs, i like boiling hot bong water, its epic

2. Fuckin' water.

3. Ice cold water. I always hated it being heated up. I think it's uncomfortable.

4. I put distilled water that has been chilled in the freezer for my first couple hits after iv changed the water. Most of the time it's just room temperature though. Always distilled water though

5. Liquid nitrogen..hella epic yolo

6. why would you use boiling water? it could crack the glass, just sayin

7. normal water never fails with some good weed..

8. Dihydrogen monoxide.

9. Annnnnd this is why we need a like button on the app

10. I actually drink some water and spit it into the bong in order to give to the water some of my chemical awesomeness. Great results my friends!

11. Lol your one weird dude

12. The juice from all the bitches vaginas I make wet when I bust out my acoustic.

13. That Robbe guy might call you a weird guy now.. watch out.. he's in the mood:D

14. gatorade, arizona, ice cold water, regular water

15. wow everyone likes regular water???. . .who woulda thought

16. Battery acid, because I half robot.