Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GotbarsSGK, Jan 30, 2009.

1. what do u guys th8ink the best cigars for rolling blunts are? I personally like grape swishers:smoking:

2. Either:
    Chocolate Dutch Master Rillo
    Icy Mint Optimo Rillo

Go with the icy mint if youre in the mood for a lil menthol

3. grape or vanilla dutches.

4. i CANNOT roll dutchies to save my life, i hate them =(, the actual cigar paper always falls off.

5. Game greens. That's all I roll. If the gas station is out of a green, then I switch to a Game Wine. Don't get twisted though, because I do like SMOKING out blunts. I love grape dutchies, honey, strawberry swishers, whatever. I just don't like rolling them. I will admit though, Grape WO's are the shit though.

6. Pineapple Whiteowls FTW!

7. You're right mang grape swishers are where its at.

8. Lime Optimos

9. After today, I have a new favourite blunt wrap.
    Backwood Honey :D

10. Peach Passion blunt wraps, all the way. Tastes like tropical weed when you smoke it :D

11. Hmm, first preferences are a vanilla or grape dutch, then I'd have to say green games, then one of those blunt wrap thangs lol

12. grape swishers all the way

13. Grape Dutches. Although I recently saw/smoked one of the best rolled blunts and the guy said he used Phillies so maybe I should try those?

WTF PB&J~?~? I WANT

14. Screw blunt wraps. I prefer Vanilla Games.

15. #16 FrostyChronic, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    If i get a wrap which is rare; i get the royal blunt purple haze or watermelon or new favorite BLUEBERRY

16. grape white owls

17. Not exactly a 'blunt wrap', but Black n Milds are really nice, but they are a bitch to empty and fill.

18. I wrap my blunts in the foreskins of newborns.

19. That doesn't sound sanitary.