Favorite Beatles White Album songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by seahag, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Honey Pie, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Dear Prudence, Glass Onion, Yer Blues, Im So Tired, and Rocky Raccoon. Man i love this album so much! i shot up a gram of coke last night, and had the most wonderful time ALONE with this DBL LP. Im looking for a repeat of last night, tonight. And Thursday night i decided a few hits and this album will set me straight.

Dear Prudence, wont you come out and play?

2. Dear Prudence, Glass Onion, Yer Blues, Im So Tired, and Rocky Raccoon. Man i love this album so much! i shot up a gram of coke last night, and had the most wonderful time ALONE with this DBL LP. Im looking for a repeat of last night, tonight. And Thursday night i decided a few hits

3. I like the whole album of course, but I really like While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

4. Back in the U.S.S.R., Dear Prudence, Glass Onion, Wild Honey Pie, While my guitar Gently weeps, Happiness is a warm gun, Julia, I'm so tired.

5. Definatly While My Guitar Gently Wheeps as well as Rock Raccoon Are my personal favorites from this album, which is definatly one of my favorite albums of all time

6. Happiness Is A Warm Gun, Yes She Is

7. Back in the USSR
    Glass Onion
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    Happiness is a Warm Gun
    BLACKBIRD (beautiful)
    Revolution 1

the only ones I really don't like are Wild Honey Pie and of course Revolution 9... although it was groundbreaking in terms of loops and editing its still just a bunch of noise

8. Helter Skelter, Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Birthday, I will, While My Guitar Gently Weeps

9. blackbird, while my guitar gently weeps and revolution are my favorites. they're all good though..

10. Top Five in no particular order:

Sexy Sadie
    Don't Pass Me By
    I'm So Tired
    Dear Prudence
    Happiness Is A Warm Gun

11. im so tired
    blackbird
    revolution 1 and 9
    yer blues
    julia
    HELTER SKELTER