Favorite Band?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Calismoker14, Dec 18, 2007.

1. My fav band is definitely Billy Talent. I listen to all types of music but for the most part I listen to rock..different types of rock.

My favorite bands to listen to while stoned are Pink Floyd, RHCP, and Tom Petty..

2. Frank Zappa, the best stoned music, bar none

3. Never heard...what genre and era is it?

4. :O someone other then me likes billy talent, thouse guys are very talented ;D

favorite band to listen to while stoned would have to be KottonMouth Kings... but just their cd KottonMouth Xperiance, thier stuff's all remixed and crazy when at high volumes :hello:

5. hmmmm im into drum'n bass and those are dj's
    but i also listen to rock and metal, so as a band im going for Sonata Arctica

Peace!

6. sublime

7. Mmm I've always been a huge sublime fan.

8. Red Hot Chili Peppers
    John Mayer

9. Pink Floyd
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Incubus (with Dirk Lance)

too many to name though it depends on my mood, though those 4 are good anytime

10. How do you not know of Frank Zappa? :confused:

On the serious side...Refused or Leftover Cracker. I can't really decide between the two.

11. Although I dont listen to them too much anymore, my all time favorite band is NOFX.

12. Alkaline Trio is definitely my favorite, always will be. I even have their heart/skull logo tattooed on me. But I definitely love a lot of other bands too.

Coheed and Cambria
    HIM
    Sublime
    Slightly Stoopid
    Cypress Hill
    Pink Floyd
    Led Zeppelin
    Kottonmouth Kings

13. Really? Thats pretty cool, I actually have some friends that ate lunch with NOFX at warped last year.

14. Yeah I love Alkaline Trio as well, music is kinda my forte.

Whats your favorite song by them? I love Time To Waste.

15. son, you never heard of frank zappa and the mothers, dude you gotta check it out, cosmik debris, yellow snow, joes garage, catholic girls, willie the pimp, some great songs of the 60's and 70's, frank zappa the original alternative rock............peace

16. no band but an artist. music is mostly art except for todays rock really. thats just crap and if you wanna argue take a music appreciation course itll set you straight.

im forced to listen to rap due to todays crappy rock so i say

lil wayne

17. PLUS MOTHA FUCKIN' REP TO YOU, HOMEBOY!

18. I'd tell you that this should go in the music section, but there's already so many of them there that I don't think that would be any better of a place for it.

Oh well, while I'm here; the Brian Jonestown Massacre (everyone must check them out, all albums are free for download on their website, check out "Give it Back" or "Take it from the Man!"), Dandy Warhols, BRMC, Gorillaz, Xavier Rudd, the upsidedown (local psych rock, go see a show if you're around Portland), and of course... the Grateful Dead, the Doors, Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, etc etc etc.

And that is all there is to it. :smoking:

19. Yeah I just listened to some of his stuff it's not so much my kinda music I've heard a lot of it before. To each his/her own.. + Rep for the info

20. just gotta look man..may i suggest:

www.pandora.com