Favorite animals?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by VikingToker, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Seals are awesome! Smart as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Most Definetly Agree An They Adorable too lol.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I Been Meanin To Ask Tho...Do Insects an Arachnids Count as Animals. I Think I Seen Somebody Post Bees In Here So They Must Right?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. Insects are invertebrate. No backbone, but they are an animal. mammals have a live birth and titties. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Oh Ok Thank You For The Info. I Will Post More Soon.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Do Any Yall Know What Pangolins Are? I Think They Are So Cute An Innocent!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Woo! such a great thread, I'm an animal lover too :)

and My favorite is the leopard!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Leopards Are Awesome. Do You Like Snow Leopards Too?

~Toni~

9. Yes!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Not my favorite ..
    Over at a co workers house, I knew he had a 65 to 70 pound South American mountain lion.
    Sitting on the coach when the cat walked into the living room and sat on the coach and started to rub its head against my shoulder like it wanted to be petted .
    Now I am petting this mountain lion when its ears go straight back.
    I am thinking yup this is where this cat decides it's pissed and tears me a new asshole.
    Actually the cat yawned, fuck me that cat had some teeth that I thought it was a saber tooth tiger.
    No shit, those teeth were long, and I no longer had any curiosity to see that cat nor any other cat up front and close again .

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. What Do They Look Like Any Pics? Not Sure I Know What Those Are.

~Toni~

12. No pics ,, this was back in the late 90's.
    When the cat got up on the couch my co worker told me the cat doesn't like shinny stuff like watches and rings.
    He also said the cat doesn't like glasses/ sun glasses.
    The cat had free roam of this guys house with a large chain link pen about 8x 10 x 8 foot tall out in the back yard .
    Also was told don't stare , so really I didnt want do anything to piss this cat off like look at him.
    2 things that sticks in my mind was wow when this cat wanted me to pet it and started to rub it's head on my upper shoulder it wasn't a gentle rub .
    I was surprised how aggressive and strong the cat was with me when it wanted me to pet it.
    The cat came into living room like it owned the place and sat right next to me.
    It wasn't like i was over there going here kitty kitty .
    The second thing I really remember is the size of the cats two really long teeth.

When Ben the owner told me remove my glasses and watch I really didn't want the cat next to me .
    South American mountain lions are smaller then north American mountain lions.
    I was doing everything I could to not look the cat because I didn't want do anything to provoke the animal to attack ME .
    The cat scared me .. how the cat look ? Looked like a super sized house cat with big fucking teeth .

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Oh hell no :bolt:

I live on Vancougar Island. We know them all too well to get anywhere near them.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. My favourite animal other than dogs are bears and large cats. They just seem so majestic. I don't wanna get anywhere close to them but I like them :D

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Baby Giraffes FTW
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. @Cocoa Toni

Does this link work for you? Cutest video of a baby elephant playing with birds and having a little oopsie :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 3

17. Turtles are cool too. They are so ancient. Like sharks and crocodiles.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Awww Lol That's So Cute. I Love Baby Elephants. I Hope He Wasn't Hurt By That Tumble.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Yup Turtles Are Pretty Cool. Have You Ever Seen Those big Huge Alligator Snapping Turtles Lol They Look Like A Prehistoric Creature.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Do You Like Arctic Foxes? Those Ones My Favorite Fox!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1