Favorite animals?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by VikingToker, Jul 26, 2021.

1. It was either the Sonoran or Chihuahuan Desert. I think that one was Sonoran tho. As far as learning from it... Na probably not, I will likely touch more strange bright colored fruits in trees in the future. :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. CTFU Ok Then! Atleast You Own That Haha Much Respect My Friend ;)

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anywho More Animal Pics Coming Soon. Probably Tommorow TBH.

~Toni~

4. Cats, Dogs, Beavers and Bears. my favorite fish are Sharks. Favorite sea mammal dolphins.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. What kind of shark? Mine is hammerhead.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Speaking Of Sea Animals lol those Cute Lil Adorable Seals At The Top of My List!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. 0a1ad839a92de84b134cee61e582fdbe.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Magpie's atm:) even though Mum & Dad chased off little Heckle n' Jeckle way to early for me:(.

Dad.
    IMG_20210801_111002.jpg

& Mum.
    IMG_20210801_110859.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I had never even heard of the hyrax before, until recently. It is such an odd and interesting animal.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Red Kite, bit of a success story, was criticly endangered in UK and when I was little I got to go and see the first pair to raise chicks in Wales. Years later was driving down a country lane and one droped out sky and I hit it with the car!

I stoped and put it in a box and took it to a local vet! Whole drive I was think omg am I going to be arrested or be fined for hitting this endangered animal?

Vet was so nice and laughed when I asked if I was in trouble, so explained about when was little. She said 'no need to worry there is so many now there almost a pest and quite often scare motorists!'
    2850.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. @Digga Great Pics of Your Birdie Friends Too Cute D You They Best Friend huh? @IDTENT Hyrax are Awesome I Love Them! IDK Much About them tho but it Cool Thry Related to Elephants @Kent. Thanks For Posting The Pics that Isa Interesting Story Mon I Happy The Red Kites are Not Endanger Anymore@VikingToker Those Baby Seal Vids Are The Cutest Ting I Ever Seen lol. Thry a Lil Fluff Ball lol i Wanna Hug Him!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Manta Rays...
    01-manta-rays-nationalgeographic_2166294_16x9.jpg

Snow Leopards
    943412_1_snow%20leopard_standard.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Going To Post More In Here Soon Viking!

~Toni~

15. Leopard Seals. They're huge. The one I saw at Taronga Zoo
    was about fifteen feet long. leopard-seal-face-feed-full-width.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1

16. Those Are Cool AF! Nice Choice Blix. They a Big Time Predator Too Right?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh yeah. Extremely predatory. They eat lots of things, including other seals.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mhm Thought So I Remember Watchin a Show About Them Before. Thank You For The Info!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. I like a good donkey.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1