Favorite animals?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by VikingToker, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Smoking a bowl and watching Animal Planet ....One the best things to do in life.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Oh also.. guinea pigs, cats, angelfish, betta fish, rabbits, hammerhead sharks, sea urchins.

Aside from the Indian cobra, hammerhead, and sea urchin, I've had all of them. I was stung by a damn sea urchin..
    Conan O'Brien W/ animal experts is hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm not sure if I like as such them but hyenas are a current mini obsession.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Leopards (I Love How they Be Chillin Up in Trees)
    ddpc5dr-adbc2497-e3e3-4bee-a4af-e2b1bc9abae4.jpg
    King Cobra (Favorite Snake)
    2637821.jpg
    Jaguar (So Beautiful)
    unnamedQL0KJ2RV.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Made you look.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. How Bad was The Sea Urchin Sting? 1-10 Lol?

I Love That Laughing Noise They Be Making. It Kills Me!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Pangolins!
    SL91 white-bellied pangolin male juvenile_(c) Sangha Pangolin Project 1600wide.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've always loved dogs. At the moment we have a big akita inu/husky cross who weighs over 60 pounds; she is a big dog but she is so friendly. I like to call her a big friendly giant :p

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Really Adorable Choice Kent I Love those too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. If I could have one as a pet I would! F ING Chinese eating them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yea Me too Kent Believe that! Ohhh I Wish they wouldn't do that Mon That Makes Me Sad those Poor Lil Guys :( Chinese People Eat anyting SMH.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

12. ants

looks-wise they are pretty bland but the way they live as societies is fascinating

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yea Ants are Cool Like that. Same with Bees too I Love Bees

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. bees are just great

[​IMG]

we get these fat furry guys at the cabin by the sea every summer, have a bunch of wildflowers growing up from the floorboards by the 'sitting spot' so you can see them up close working in the sun when you're nice and high

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Awww I Love them Bees lol soo Adorable. That Place Yall Go too an Get High at Sound Really Nice an Peaceful Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. At least an 8. I was snorkeling and the waves were pushing me into some rocks so I pushed off them with my hand...very hard.. right into a sea urchin lol. (I was above water at the time so didn't see them).

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Ouch Damn! What Did You Have You Do Then? Go to a Hospital?

~Toni~

18. Nope. Nothing you can do but wait haha

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I actually have a bunch of stories like that... One time in a desert I touched this fruit looking thing..gave it a little squeeze.. that "fruit" turned out to be hundreds of thousands of needle-like hairs.. so definitely a type of cactus.. a few hours picking those out of my hand..

Nature can be so cruel :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. I Can Think of Better Ways to Spend My Times :p I Happy You Recovery from it Now tho Atleast.

IKR! :eek2::eek::cry:Did You Take it asa Learning experience? What Desert Was That in? I Love Deserts lol that's the Only Reason Why I J/W!

~Toni~