Favorite albums to listen to while burning one

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by priestsyrinx, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Currently listening to Rush's 2112 in its entirety while stoned.. lol i haven't listened to it stoned before now but so far its great. anyone have any favorite albums or songs or anything they prefer while smoking?

2. 2112 is a great album.
    My favourites are pxr5 by hawkwind , motorheads bomber, deep purples in rock and how the west was won by led zeppelin.
    And of course the dark side of the moon

3. Anything by Rebelution, Stick Figure, Slightly Stoopid, Iration, and/or Pepper. Tragically Hip and Led Zeppelin as well.

4. I agree with Slighty Stoopid (as a music preference, not an insult)

I will think of a few I like...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Axis: Bold as Love by Jimi is always an old favorite- makes me think of the beginnings of summer, for some reason.

Sometimes just instrumentals can be good too, though. DJ Drez is awesome if you're into that kind of thing.

Also, who doesn't love occasionally getting down with a solid oldie like anything from Dr.Dre's 2001 album?

6. Been listening to Kevin morby lately

7. even though im running low tonight, im gonna down some mango juice, smoke, and then play borderlands while i sift through your various music suggestions. keep em coming!
    all genres are welcome

8. and i love listening to just instrumentals sometimes too, usually morning seshes are best with instrumentals unless you wanna blast some Grateful Dead and start your day off right hahaha

9. Stephen Marleys album : Mind Control, Sublime's self titled album : Sublime, Kid Cudi's album : Man on The Moon Vol. 2, Asap Rocky's album : AT.LONG.LAST.ASAP, Mac Miller's album : GO:OD AM, and Smashing Pumpkins's album : Siamese Dream; are a few that resonate.

10. Anything by Yes, The Kinks, Neil Young, The Band or Frank Zappa.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. if you guys are into trip-hop/ drugged out lyrical bars check out Faces by Mac Miller, great project and probably his best work.. IMO
    also i loooove the kinks man, the village green pres. society and muskwell hillbilly are a couple of my favorites from them, also that one schoolboy album was pretty alright too

12. #12 Vellios, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Grateful Dead is my choice.

13. Niandra Ladies and Usually Just T-shirt by John frusciante. Makes you feel some things man

14. keep the thread alive! i love compiling new music and listening to it

15. currently listening to Thee Oh Sees "Strawberries 1+2" very good neo psychedelia/garage rock
    not even stoned right now, taking a day long t break lol even though i smoked a pinch earlier

16. Rolling a blunt with Aesop Rock's Impossible Kid bumping in the background

17. He's amazing. Have you seen him live ever?

18. No not yet but I imagine it’s a good show