Favorite activities while high?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by sweetdreams, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Do you like to exercise while high? I love biking, hiking, running, stretching, ANYTHING while high! :) What are your favorite activities to do while high?

2. Everything

3. Whacking off, drinking slurpees

4. Fuckin hacky sack! The best time

5. same i love biking and running too while high. sometimes i feel really energetic when i'm high. not saying that weed gives me energy, but it can give me enthusiasm about doing activities.

and omg YOGAAAA. you guys have to try that high.

6. either making music on fruity loops or doing something outside (ultimate, golf, basketball, etc...)

7. I've done a lot of yoga asanas but have to ask: what do you like about doing them high?

Riding a bike with some great tunes on is perfect. A good sativa gives me energy for doing almost anything.

8. Eh, when I got high the only exercise I'm willing to do is walking or biking.

9. are you asking what's fun about doing yoga high or doing other activities high? idk i guess it's like how everything that's good is really good while high. like food and music and sex, etc. yoga was like....idk, you know when the yoga instructor (in a class, in a video) says something like "now...feel your feet rooting into the ground, bringing energy through your body" or something spiritual-sounding like that? i felt like i could feel that. hahah :)

10. haha ya basicly i feel everything is enhanced when high especialy if you utilize sativas and indicas! but i specifically like to ride bikes, go hiking, work in my garden, watch you tube videos some times, cook good food

11. #11 Glen222, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    What you exactly mean by "while high". But I am considering it while we are at high places. So I do the routine things, exercise and biking. But there while high I do much photography.

Cary Fitness Center

12. Most of the time I ride on my bike till I find a supermarket or a beautiful spot to sit.
    Or when I'm at home I mostly make music, listen to music or watch tv. :D

Attached Files:

13. Mountain biking just got back from riding. Playing catch with a baseball/ football, river walking, chillin, lots of things

14. People watching/Nature watching
    Sex
    Eating
    Chatting with girlfriend
    Music
    Poker
    Watching movies/TV
    Beach
    Pick up basketball

15. Frisbee
    Hiking
    Taking pictures
    Long boarding
    Watching movies
    Eating
    Drinking good beer
    Getting a massage
    Listening/Playing music

16. Making music with friends

17. ding ding ding

18. Riding bike,drawing,writing songs and walking around in nature

19. Yeah, biking is fun as hell. Just riding around town with no where in particular to go, hahaha. I love playing basketball, as well. I get so damn focused, haha. And I'm partially color blind, and when I'm high, the colors are like enhanced. I'm sure its like that for normal vision, but being high is the only time I don't really care if I had normal vision or not. So, yeah, I like to walk around in nature and shitt, too.

20. Shooting hoops at the gym when almost no one is in there late night high is a great activity. HD head phones with that stoner music cough cough Curren$y and Wiz could shoot for hours so fun.