Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fave substance after Ganja

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Feb 24, 2003.

1. i woulda put LSD... but it's not there :( so i picked shrooms instead :)

2. I'd have to say amphetamines (not meth), shrooms, and alcohol. Opium would be my second but it's hard to get great opium in the US...

3. ketamine..... :)

4. yeah, after bud, it would be blow. i love doing lines, or rock.. lsd and pcp are the diggity...

5. whats pcp like? thats one drug on erowid i have yet to find a positive experience. i heard its just too damn intense for most people....

6. I think that shits reall strong...I wouldnt fuck wit it. just my advice tho

7. imagine, if you will, you're head being disconnected from your body and feeling much like a balloon, and going numb all over. when ya sit down it becomes difficult to stand back up (if you smoke enough)... usually 1 or 2 hits is enough to get you good and gone... it's hard to OD from it (by means of smoking) 'cause it was originally used as an anesthetic, so it'll knock you out before it kills you.

it's one of those drugs that ya either love it or ya hate it. there's not really an inbetween (hence the reason it's called heaven or hell by some people). it's intense, but if you're up for it, it can be quite fun.

8. I like to do some coke after i smoke. it is great the two mix perfect u get ur high fucked up felling but have energy and u dont have the munchys and u also have a powerful god like felling too.

9. i would have to say it gos

1) weed
    2) Black tar oupim
    3) then prob shrooms when i take em' ( never had be for but i know iam gunna like em').....thanks....peaces....MrSbb

btw i really hate and iam useing hate Alcohol of any type, that means i dont like getting drunk...i like a relaxing cool beer every once in a wile

10. well since im a raging alcoholic i should probably pick alcohol, but i voted for Valium... coke is fun sometimes too