Fave Stoned Gamecube games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tvoss, Aug 10, 2010.

1. What are your favorite gamecube games to play while high?

2. I don't know about gamecube but have you ever played Halo multiplayer when high? I swear i get so much better. Also playing some shadowrun. If you have a 360 i suggest you pick it up. Got shadowrun(used) for roughly $5.

3. Twilight Princess.

4. I've heard shadowrun is junk, but I've never played. Halo is pretty fun but I don't have a 360 so you know I don't like it too much. I haven't played any games while high lately, I kinda want to but don't know what to play.

I own a ps3 so I'm playing FF13 right now, and have been very slowly working at it for months. The longest I ever play is like an hour and I've put nearly 40 in so far :p

as for gamecube games I thought killer 7 was pretty cool, and MGS twin snakes was amazing! Resident evil is cool too.

5. This to infinity

6. Well for 5 bucks and an extremely balanced multiplayer you really can't beat it.
    It's got 4 classes
    -Human
    -Elf
    -Troll
    -Dwarf

They all different attributes btw

Weapons
    SMG
    Rifle (semi-auto)
    Minigun
    Sniper rifle
    Katana Yeah thats right, an actual katana
    Shotgun

Hm i probably missed 1.

It has like 10 symmetrical detailed maps. You can tell balance was a huge factor in this game unlike MW2. Not trying to sell the game i'm just sayin you shouldn't miss out.
    I play it baked every day.

7. Point proven. + Rep bro. Sounds decent, I love swords! I should buy a real katana! How badass would that be?

8. Thanks. I've got a katana. It's cheap though. If you are going to go through the trouble of getting one you might as well spend $150+

9. Metroid Prime.

10. MONKEY BALL!!!

[​IMG]

11. Lmao! I always thought real katana's were in the thousands :p I'm looking for a usable one if necessary! :D

and I wish I could get my hands on those games psilocin!

12. This, and Madden 06. Only two games I play on Gamecube. So badass. In my old house we use to have tournaments in this game(super Smash Bros) with about 10 people. Was the shit especially when we had new people.

13. You can find em online still, and sometimes in gamestop, but maybe not anymore. I was lucky to find one last year when I bought another gamecube :p

14. http://www.casiberia.com/prod_Detail.aspx?id=SH2432

Apparently it's durable. I saw one katana that was just one long blade with a wrapped on handle. That's what i want. Almost unbreakable.

If you really want a cheap durable blade get a machete. You can find them at department stores and the like. I wouldn't recommend walmart. I got a black machete from there and it bends way more than it should.

15. See I'm looking for the opposite! I want an expensive one! Looking to spend AT LEAST a few hundred. But not any time too soon... Online would be the best bet probably.

16. Are you rich or high?

17. Both :p Just kidding but I'm talking quality. I want a fucking nice, usable one :D

18. Well after about $500 swords go from durable and high quality to high quality antique. Big difference. If you want to use it, stick with <$500. If you want to look at it, spend thousands.