Fave BIGGIE SMALLS Quotes?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeTwoJointz, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I need a biggie quote for my new sig, since the mods took my other away. I'd like it to be somewhat short. Thanks, oh and mine is:

"Honeys tryin' to chat, But all we wanna know is 'where the party at?,' And can I bring my gat, If not - I hope I don't get shot, Betta throw my vest on my chest, cuz *****s is a mess"

But I need a shorter one haha. THANKS GC

2. "I grew up a fuckin screw up, got introduced to tha game, got an ounce and fuckin blew up."

"Fuck it I didnt wanna go to heaven anyway."

"When I die I wanna go to hell, cuz im a peice of shit it aint hard to fuckin tell.....Crime after crime from drugs to extortion I know my momma wish she got a fuckin abortion."

3. ey brodie. what u thnkin bout this sig right herrr...?

Attached Files:

4. birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty

call the crips, same number, same hood. and its all good

love that shit

5. some good ones in here.

check my sigg

and "relax and take notes while i take tokes of the marijuana smoke"

6. yeah i like the one you made..thats a fiilthy quote.:smoking::smoking:

7. Classic

8. "It was all a dream..."

:smoking:

9. His flow in I'm With Whatever with Lil Wayne and Santana is badass...

I got techniques drippin out mah butt cheeks
    sleep on mah stomach so i don't fuck up mah sheets

10. except for the fact thats not his flow

11. ooooOOOOOOh Shit

12. Yes it is

13. oh ok

14. Hahaha.

I was waiting for someone to catch it actually.

"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, When I Was That Broke Man I couldn't Picture This"

15. #15 Turtle, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    Much better in the original song. You probably think that's the original.

But anyways....just pick one lol. There's so many. But I love this one.

"Whatcha gonna do when Poppa catch ya attitude? Drop to ya knees and show gratitude."

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPgA4ZQf0U]YouTube - Gimme the Loot - Biggie Smalls[/ame]

17. "Don't you know a killing is thrilling? All the blood spilling is all a part of drug dealing"

"It's on *****, fuck all that bickerin beef. I can hear sweat trickling down ya cheek"

"The more weed smoke I puff, the more dangerous"

A simple one, but good in context to the song. "Damn, *****s wanna stick me for my paper"

"Damn, *****s wanta stick me for my cream and it ain't a dream things ain't always what they seem. It's the ones that smoke blunts witcha, see ya picture, now they wanna grab they guns and come and get ya"

"I don't give a fuck about you or your week crew, what ya gonna do when big poppa come for you?"

"***** deceased, mchua may you rest in peace" "I spit phrases that'll thrill you, your nobody til somebody kills you"

"Take they cheese, take they spot, take they keys, make my faculty live happily ever after in laughter"

"Shit, don't ask me, I went from ashy to nasty to classy" "Dangerous, we good fellas, *****s can't bang with us"

And well all of Ready to Die lol. I love biggie :)

18. Black and ugly as ever,however.....

19. Biggie Smalls Is The Illest.

20. #20 wutangclan420, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    i used to get feels on the bitch, now i throw shields on the dick, to stop me from that HIV shit

welcome to my center. honeys feel it deep in they placenta. cold as the poles in the winter