Fav Pink Floyd Song Of All Time

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Four-Two-Zero, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Im gonna have to say...
    Speak To Me Breathe which was on Dark Side of The Moon

2. Its hard but i have to say Have A Cigar.

3. sorry, they have such a diversity of styles of music its impossible for me to single one out

4. I agree, speak to me, breathe is my favorite song by Pink Floyd. Right when I saw this thread I put the song on and to my surprise it was your favorite too... I'd have to say any colour you like would be the runner up.

5. Wish You Were Here

One I'll definitely listen to when I'm an old man, and look back on my life.

6. Wish You Were Here is an amazing song, so is Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Bike and The Gnome are crazy songs too

RIP Syd Barrett

7. echoes off meddle but its even better on live at pompai

8. Breathe

and yes... RIP Syd

9. True, I have wish you were here. Such a good album

10. Wish you were here, acoustic version is sick..

Also, have a cigar

11. Wish You Were Here is just too sad after all thats happened, but its still amazing.

Time is also great.

12. Yea it is a very sad album.

13. Atom Heart Mother = earlier years

Comfortably Numb = golden years

Coming Back to Life = later years

14. My favorite is definitely Another brick in the wall-parts I-III,such an excellent trilogy of song.

15. Fearless, Dogs, Echoes

16. Shine On You Crazy Diamond has been my favorite for a long time. It's really hard to pick just one.

17. But I would give it to either Echoes, Set the controls, or Brain Damage... But I've been listening to them alot lately.

"I am a revolutionary. But if I had na music I be a famer. Because If man wan't to drink tea den man gonna drink tea. Na mean"

"No God na partial, If mon don't know god den man gon suffa and die, so I say great to famine in Ethiopia"

BOB MARLEY

18. learning to fly on A momentary laspe of reason== and or high hopes off of the division bell-- i love having every album

19. My favorites are Pigs and Money. I also love Wish You Were Here and Comfortably Numb.