Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fav food when you're high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by darkbluecanvas, Mar 30, 2010.

1. :bongin: I'm feeling good and baked. I just ate a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich that was like sweet ambrosia herself. Anyone else experience a near foodgasm while you're enlightened? What was it?

2. I got fucking BLASTED this morning and ate a bag of popcorn...I'd never enjoyed food more.

3. Chesters fried chicken oh my god gas station food dosent get any better than that

4. I ate some crab high once. I almost jizzed myself.

5. a nice juicy steak. or pizza.

6. California Buritto from El Compadre!

7. Anything with ranch.

8. [​IMG]Got the steak on the grill right now!bout light up a j and get my grub on

9. Smoked a blunt today and made cinnamon rolls but I mixed nutella with the icing the goes on top..I ate 6 of the 8 in the package..It was epic to say the least.

10. Anything.
    Just let me cook and I will make anything.
    Yesterday we smoked all day!
    I made:
    Eggs, Kielbasa, Biscuits with white pepper gravy
    Then:
    French Toast
    And for dinner:
    Fried Chicken and spinach

All Homemade, it was awesome.
    I love cooking High!! :D

11. had a shit ton of fruit the other night when i was blasted and it was amazing.

i had 2 granny smith apples, a navel orange,

and an Ugli Fruit! which was awesome, everyone should try one, it was an experience for sure

12. this exactly. i love smoking a bowl and going into the kitchen and getting down to business. last week there was some leftover smoked sausage from my family's dinner in the fridge. so i put it in a quesadilla and put a little hot mustard on it. that and a can of pepsi made a good meal. made some breaded chicken tenders that went on a tortilla with cheese and lettuce, topped with a quick sweet n spicy chipotle mayo to make tacos of sort.

but by far, my simplified version of Bananas Foster takes the cake as the best high food ever. i was missing a couple ingredients from the original, so i grabbed what i had on hand (bananas, sugar, cinnamon, butter, bit of rum) and whipped it up and poured it on some vanilla ice cream. for those who haven't heard of the original, its bananas fried in butter and traditionally brown sugar to create a syrup of sorts, along with the delicious glazed softened bananas. then you add some dark rum and actually catch the entire dish on fire(might want to leave this part out if you're like...EXTREMELY high). serve it over ice cream.
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT!/foodgasm

13. POUTINE!!!!! Where my canucks at?

14. Oh god poutine is like sweet cheesy sex, even when you're not high.
    And my mom's lasagna. And caesar salad. Damn I'm hungry.