Fav. Food at Chili's

Discussion in 'General' started by dank nugglets, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Let's hear it

2. Fajita burger. It's so dank. I follow that with the white chocolate molten cake. Equally dank.

3. The endless chips and salsa! Seriously my bf and I will go through 4 or 5 baskets of chips.

And all their burgers are pretty damn delicious.

4. Yeah their endless chips are delicious, but I'm picking up Chili's to Go so that might not work quite as well as it does inside the restaurant.

Looking to try something new tonight

5. Avoid the country fried chicken...it almost killed my dad from being so good. He choked on some corn haha

6. get a fuckin quesadilla man

7. I think their food is fucking disgusting, but they make killer margaritas.

8. Is it too much to ask that you start your own thread with some kind of content?

9. Didn't know this is on the menu? :rolleyes:

10. so whats your favorite food at chilis

11. #11 dank nugglets, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    I don't have a favorite, that's why I'm asking. If you must know, I haven't been for a long time and I'm going later with some people, and want to go in with a couple of ideas in mind.

So, since you've yet to post anything relevant, what is YOUR favorite food at chilis??

12. i too elect to pretend not to have any special preference.

13. Every time I've ever tried to eat at Chilis the food is horrendous. This has been at multiple Chilis too.

I did like their Carribean salad though...but you probably don't want to get a salad lol

14. Get the fuck out of this thread

15. I get the Cajun chicken sandwich usually. Their nachos are alright too. Sometimes I get the fried onion rings and jalapenos appetizer.

16. Their chili is dank.

17. Cajun chicken pasta, boneless buffalo wings, and of course, you gotta always the skillet queso as an appetizier. I think i've been to Chili's probably 300 times, no joke lol, so much damn money wasted there.

18. I got a local place that beats the shit out of Chili's, so I've never really been there more than twice.

TDS Home

The second and last time I went I got some cold chicken tacos with way too much cilantro.. completely ruined it. Plus they charge you out the ass for what craptastic food you get, so it's all in all not worth it.

19. I usually get the create your own combo.

Sirloin steak, monterey chicken, 6 shrimp, and loaded mash potatoes.

It's a little extra to replace the shrimp for a side item, but I think it's only $2 more ? Worth it to me.

They do have some good ass margaritas like penelope said...