Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fav. flav.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DRuGS, Jul 31, 2003.

?

Which Blunts are the Best?

1. Phillies Original

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Strawberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Berry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Green Apple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Swisher Sweet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Optima

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cuban

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Rasta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i noticed dat ive smoked out of many different blunts. dere seems to be lots of kinds. so here's a lil poll. what blunt is your fav?

2. Love the strawberry! Yummy!!!!!!!!

3. ya, strawberry does have its better taste, but i dont mind any of the others

4. green apple is relli good, buh it comes apart too ez. mah all time fav. has to be chocolate.

5. i say it everytime cause its true....

Garcia green leaf(green tube)

use a real blunt.

6. Garshes are the best.
    Flavor-wise I prefer passion fruit blunt wraps though (not as fun to roll).

7. u forgot vanilla bro.

8. too many memoires on phillies origanal...

9. Phillies Original
    you can't deny a classic. after a while you just come to love em. even if i find a really good tasteing wrap i allways end up comeing back to phillies by the end of the week.

10. Other: Black cherry

11. You forgot about the Honey Phillies. Those are my favs. My little bro loves the berry phillies.

12. mmmmmmm..... strawberry!

13. gotta go with the Berry...seems like I'm the only one :p

14. Hey, I love blunts...especially the strawberry and green apple flavs...

But right now I'm particularly fond of this shitload of crappy Dutch Masters that were hijacked especially for ME by a friend who works at one of those wholesale warehouse type supermarkets.

Oh we laughed at first, and the gag-gift chilled under the seat of my car for almost a month...

...but then we ran outta zig zags. That was Sunday. There are about 39 of 50 left today. :)

Attached Files:

15. i fukin hate phillies. Chocolate and vanilla dutches

16. Vanilla dutches are always solid, but for hands down best smoke gotta go with the pina colada or cinnamon phillies. With good bud tastes like your smoking a fucking piece of delicious cake.

17. gotta love a orig phillie

18. Vanilla Dutch

BLueberry Phillie

19. At first I thought this was a thread on "Flavor Flav". LoL