Fav Bong Name

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by greymattergirl, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Whats your favorite bong name of all time?

I'll start...Barack Obonga.

2. Torch! R.I.P.

3. LOl..good one! I like Obi Bong Kenobi too.

4. Jazzbo night at the gone out scribble

5. Billy Bong Thorton.

6. I have a piece named I.R.R. Token

7. RooR

Simple enough.

8. lmaoo:smoke:

9. I named my peace Chernobyl. So far my favorite name for a bong yet. But it reminded me of an overgrown smoke stack when I got it. I'll start up a new thread, take some pictures and post it online here soon.

10. I believe my friend's bubbler has one of the coolest names. But it's kind of an inside joke. There's this one kid, Ian, that no one really likes but he still hangs around with us occasionally. He does not smoke. So my friend named his bubbler "Not Ian" because he never wants Ian to even get close to it. When Ian's around it's condensed to "Notian" (pronounced Notion).

11. Ronald McBongald

12. I have bong named Charizard, named after the greatest pokemon of all time. i used to have a bubbler named Slick Willie, named after the one and only Bill Clinton.

13. I named my bong...Wonderland because in one big rip your in wonderland...I had some dank ass hindu kush and some sour diesel (also dank) and I mixed both in a bow and took big hit and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I was gone.

14. chubbler
    =
    chillum bubbler

15. jack the ripper

master kief

16. my bong is named Bong Marley

17. my bong used to be named 'toast master'

I think it was the brand name of an oven or some shit

18. Charizard lol...