Fav Band When Ur High?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Mar 22, 2003.

?

Whats Ur Fav TYPE of Music when High?

1. Soft Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hard Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Death Metal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hip Hop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gangsta Rap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Indie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Classic rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TOOL all the way!

2. My Fav bands to listen to when I'm high have got to be NIN, Tool, Floyd, and London After Midnight... But if I had to pick ONE type of music to listen to when I was high, it would have to be classic rock... It's just the ultimate chilling music.

3. hey how come i cant vote for classical or electronica or dance or drum n bass ... and i cant remember but i dont think jazz or reggae were there either. so i ended up voting for classical rock asuming that it includes prog rock.

fave band when high? Boards of Cannada. Tortoise, Pink Floyd and Yes coming close behind.

King crimson worth mentioning too. and squarepusher.

4. i mostly listen to goa, and psychedelic trance, hehe.
    it sounds kind of stupid maybe, but it's soo nice to make your mind go "woah" :D

so fav. band while stoned has to be shpongle i think.

5. no btw, mike oldfield is the best. definately ^_^

6. Audioslave, Deep Purple, Guns N Roses, Incubus, Led Zeppelin, and Tom Petty.

now that playlist i would like to hear.......i have a similar one i use with
    led zep....tenacious d.....the doors....tim buckley....the beach boys....deep purple.....the stone roses....the bluetones.....the music....the coral....etc.......Peace out.....Sid

7. Drum and Bass.

8. I cant.... believe it.... you forgot one.... very important.... band.... for the list.... It needs.... a little bit of .... TOOL!!!!!

9. i've never heard them....i'll get some and give it a listen considering you 's like the same music as me.........Peace out......Sid

10. YES!! DO IT!!

l'd recommend starting with a song like "lateralus"

also, the version of "pushit" on Salival (the live album) is AMAZING.

after listening to those, let me know what you think.

11. Sade (best of)

sexy sexy music

12. Gotta go with Phish, Flaming Lips, Sigur Ros, Grateful Dead, Bob Marley, MMW
    (so im a hippie? hippie music rocks!)

13. Agreed on the first part... GET TOOL NOW!!!!

Schism is an awesome video. I love the ending with the pulsating fire. But my all-time favorite video is for Parabola. Every person I show it to responds afterwards, in a weak voice, with...

"Whoah.."

14. When i'm high i like listening 2 these lot
    Cypress Hill,
    Sticky Fingaz,
    Nicky Blackmarket,
    Roll Deep Crew,
    Kottonmouth Kings,
    Elephant Man,
    Bad Company,
    East Connection,
    Heartless Crew

15. Can't avoid it, this is gonna be a long list!

Iron Maiden, Strapping Young Lad, Metallica, Sepultura, Black Sabbath, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Dark Angel, Cryptopsy, Slayer, Pantera, Napalm Death, Bolt Thrower, Death, Diamond Head, At The Gates, Dying Fetus, Emperor, Marduk, Discordance Axis, AC/DC, Venom, Meshuggah etc etc...

Gotta love 'em!

16. And how could I forget? Dimension zero, exhumed and repulsion too.