1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Fav Band When Ur High?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Smokie McBlunts, Mar 22, 2003.

Whats Ur Fav TYPE of Music when High?

1. Soft Rock

0 vote(s)
  2. Hard Rock

0 vote(s)
  3. Death Metal

0 vote(s)
  4. Pop

0 vote(s)
  5. Hip Hop

0 vote(s)
  6. Gangsta Rap

0 vote(s)
  7. Indie

0 vote(s)
  8. Classic rock

0 vote(s)
  1. Whats your favorite band when ur high? Mine gotta be
    KottonMouth Kings and Pantera...,.
  2. hey smokie i hope you don't mind that i added indie as that's what get's my vote while high.......then again you can't beet a good bit of Zep or sabbath while high as well......damn i wish i could vote for more than one....well what do know i can....lol.....Peace out....Sid
  3. lol its cool that u added it Sid. Yeah, Zep and Sabbath are the SHIT... i was gonna say Ozzy too lol...
  4. jam bands or blues guitar
  5. I'd have to go with tool and audioslave for my top two.. :smoke:
  6. What about techno? That always fucks with me when I'm bent, and in a way kind of calms me down into this really nice state of mind. It's definitely up there on my list...

I'm a hip-hop fan so I like that too. 50 Cent is nice to listen to when you are blazed.
  7. floyd.... floyd.....floyd

8. yes! and sublime!
  9. I like a mix between hard rock, gangsta rap, hiphop, and some metal n shit i dunno
  10. PInk Floyd and Sublime are my two favorite. Other include Tool and the doors. Rap is ok, but it has to be about smoking weed. LIke hits from the bong or why do I stay high.
  11. 1.Smashing Pumpkins
    3.System of A Down
  12. yea man where are the jam bands. they are the only way to go when high.
  13. TATU, :) Metallica, God Smack, One Side Zero, Marz, Down The Sun, Otep, slipknot, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Ramstein, Trance Control, Gorrillaz: actualy just clint eastwood... "I got sunshine, in a bag" lol... Umm, I like everything I guess, but I dont like rap, or country.
  14. i like a very wide variety of music. depends on what i'm in the mood for at the time.

trance, hardcore, metal, blues, and some rap (ya know... the stuff that actually means something... not "look at me, i'm rich, etc.") are all good.

bands i'll usually go for are: chevelle, tool, zao, luti-kriss, metallica, floyd, bob marley, blues travler, evanescense, finger 11, with resistance, dj special k, dj demonixx... stuff like that :D
  15. ok fine... if we're gonna do it like this...

Pantera, the doors, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Pink F., Disturbed, Godsmack, Saliva, Adema, Metallica, i love punk rock, Dyeing Fetus, Punchline, i could go on for SO long.
  16. Moved to music hall!!!!!

17. megadeth,old metallica(new shit blows balls),and pantera are the best when your hight but it has to be really loud or you shouldn't even listen to it
  18. anything that isn't metal or country.
    some jam stuff is just too redneck.

19. thats sweet! I havent met to many people who know and really dig one side zero. I fell for them when I saw them open (I forget for who...possibly incubus), from there on out Ive been a fan! :) good call

gorillaz Ive heard put on a kickass visual show, its all animated on a huge type screen. they advertised it as the explosions of audio and video. I can only imagine how the show was..couldnt make that one :/

and godsmack is totally kicking ass. I cannot wait for the new album to be released..I hear its the best to date! april 8th baby!
  20. I have a playlist on my media player for when i'm stoned. It has 4 hours of music that i put on shuffle. It includes:
    Audioslave, Deep Purple, Guns N Roses, Incubus, Led Zeppelin, and Tom Petty.

Grasscity Deals Near You