fav album to light up to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by S_Fizzle, Aug 18, 2008.

1. i was just wondering what everyones favourite album to blaze to is? For of its gotta be outkast aquimini, listening to that album gets me high in itself!

2. +Rep for the truth. I like really lyrical rap when Im high. And sober. But its amazing when youre high and you hear some sick shit and you have to go "Ohhh shit rewind thattt...."

3. I've said it before and I'll say it again...for some reason, I always end up putting on Pinkerton by Weezer when I'm stoned. It's not even my favourite Weezer album, but there's something about the bass line in The Good Life that just trips me out, haha.

Other than that, I really like The Lucy Ford by Atmosphere and Wintersleep's self titled when I'm blazing.

4. Radiohead-Kid A

Amazing album and after countless listens im still hearing new sounds and things.

Listening to this album with headphones back in my old school high days changed my life

5. N.E.R.D. Seeing sounds is great from top too bottom.

6. Lateralus or 10,000 days by Tool. My favorite Floyd album for blazing changes every week, but right now it's at Animals.

7. Pink Floyd: "The Dark Side of the Moon"

[​IMG]

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day, you fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way..."

Radiohead: "OK Computer"
    [​IMG]

"In the next world war Jackknifed juggernaut, I am born again..."

Rush: "2112"

[​IMG]

"The sleep is still in my eyes, the dream is still in my head, I heave a sigh and sadly smile and lie a while in bed..."

8. Right now I'm a big fan of Floyds Animals album. In fact I'm listening to it right now haha.

second favorite is Crime Slunk Scene by Buckethead. That guy shreds like no other.

9. Dude you need to check out "Dub side of the moon", such a good cover of such a wicked album!

10. Z-ro- i got 5 on it,screwed up

11. Slightly Stoopid - Closer To The Sun

[​IMG]

12. Indeed.

13. Peter Tosh's album Legalize It

love it, actually blazin to it right now

14. yall mentioned a bunch of goodones but i also love qotsa Lulibies to paralyze

at times very trippy n sometimes just rockin

15. Reasonable Doubt by Jay-Z.

16. Bob Marley- Legend

Any Pink Floyd album

17. Def has to be Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band by The Beatles or Bob Marley's Babylon by Bus...great to toke up and then listen to great tunage:D

18. Mystic Stylez by Three 6 Mafia