Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fattest nug you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankzz92, Aug 30, 2012.

1. #1 dankzz92, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    Last night, my hook up scored me a 3.5g nug for $20 because I drove him around a couple of places. It's a pretty fat nug and I was all excited. Usually my weed is all broken up, but I like getting fatty nugs. What's the thickest nugs you guys have ever had?

[​IMG]

2. the biggest nug i ever picked up was a half oz (14 grams)...it was a kola.

3. Over 7g's.

Looked like a fucking christmas tree! :smoke:

4. I picked up a Oz once and scored a couple 5 gram plant tops

5. Picked up an 1/8th recently which was a single fat nug, dense and dry as fuck

Biggest ive had was around 7g's got a photo of it compared to my face on a usb somewhere haha

6. From my current batch

Attached Files:

7. This old thread again :p

About 14 or 15 ounces, dried and weighed, but probably more at times, where I haven't exactly weighed every nug I've grown, including unfortunately some of the larger ones. [​IMG]

8. Ounces or grams?!?!?

9. Ounces. :) Here are a few pics...

A nug...

[​IMG]

The plant the above nug came from, upper middle-left side... one of maybe five or six colas about this size per plant, in a room of six plants.

Granted, the strain is 'Feralocity' aka Aussie Big Bud, and the plants are grown in 10 - 15 gallon pots in these production rooms (we keep to 3 gallons in the breeder and the germination rooms, where we judge new plants for both quality and growth ability before ultimately 'deciding their fates', and determining whether or not to toss them, or take cuts for the production rooms.). [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few more... some Feralocity, some Widow of Oz, some POG...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a bit of the average small-pot/breeder bloom room (around April, this year)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Oh. My. God.

11. :eek:how in the FUUU?? ^^

12. Jesusfuck.
    Those are huge.

13. Holy Fucking Jesus.

14. I had one that measured out to be 6 Grams, but the twig of a stem probably weighed a gram and a half. asshole dealers.

15. ignorant piece of shit. its not the dealers fault that the stems weight that much.

16. I got like a 6 gram nug yesterday of some mids.

17. did you weigh the stem? I have found that stems are surprisingly light-weight

18. Largest one so far was 28g.

19. [quote name='"doedsredskap"']

did you weigh the stem? I have found that stems are surprisingly light-weight[/quote]

Yea stems don't really weigh much at all. I've ripped off huge stems and it reads the same on the scale after.