Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fattest blunt I've rolled. (pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eike, May 8, 2011.

1. Just decided to go for it and wrap a huge blunt. Also, my first non-cone joint.

Happy smoking, fellas. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. standard size imo.

3. #3 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Agree

4. Not the fattest I've seen but definitely a hefty one :hello:

Nice rolling skills dude, both those look smooth and even. Wish I had rolling skills like that! Wish I wasn't dry either :p bahaha

Toke on, bro :smoke:

5. #5 Eike, May 8, 2011
    That's why I'm an apprentice and you're the muppet master. :D

6. Burts bees is the shit. I'd take that over a blunt any day.

7. Looks like a normal blunt to me. If you want a REALLY fat blunt you can use two wraps for one hell of a roll.

8. I used to roll blunts so big I couldn't seal them. I'm not even joking, because when I first started smoking I thought that's how it was done until I was going to school with a friend. I pulled it out and he was like wtf an eight in a blunt!!!!???. I no longer waste my cash.

9. how much is in the blunt do you know?

10. #10 Eike, May 8, 2011
    Not sure in weight, but I ground two decent sized nugs and kept packing until it was nice and tight. Wish I had a scale.

11. Wait, so you packed it, or rolled it?

12. cool blunt bro.
    joint seems a little loose but nice for your first roll like that. i cant roll joints for shit ig im just too used to rollin up a dutch. i would also recommend you try using an actual cigar instead of those nasty wraps. trust me they taste much better an burn so much slower.

13. ....what?

14. The lip balm in the pic with the blunt. Burt's Bees is quality...facial products I guess I would call it? They make lip balm, face soap, acne face rub, that sort of thing. I think its all natural and made with real bee's wax too. It works wonders :smoke:

15. OR you go buy swisher XL Blunt. fits about 5-7grams.

But ya id say thats an average blunt bro but well done.

The Brosky:smoke:

16. Btw that blunt isn't "fat" at all.

17. I don't smoke blunts. And I love burts bees products. Therefore I would take that over a blunt anyway.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67dmPQRQ-EA]YouTube - Giant Blunt (for 2000 subs)[/ame]

this is the biggest blunt i have ever seen

19. Get the fuck out of here.

20. Yeah it does look standard size, but enjoy it anyways :smoke: as long as it gets you high.