fatter buds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NFLguru, Oct 6, 2007.

1. i am almost done with my girl she has about another 2 weeks left and i was wondering what method i could use to fatten up my buds but it has to be a cheap and easy way im a little on the broke side so any crazy expensive idea is out of the question thanks for the help.

2. only 2 weeks left... you should start flushing soon. nothing you can do to really add a lot of mass to the buds now.. you shoulda done it in weeek 2 or 4.

Next time, buy some beastie bloom, or dr. big bud... or add some molasses to your grow.

3. please explain this is my 1st grow. thanks

4. ya im a little curious about the molasses as well... you just disolve it in your water for feeding? any type of molasses thats best? any kind you really wanna stay away from?

5. Instead of molasses, you can get SUCANAT. It's sugarcane natural. You can get it at most health food stores. It costs me $2.39 a pound. It's cheap and it's easy to mix.

Flushing. You flush your soil to remove the nutrients 2-3 wks before harvest. It makes for a much smoother, tastier smoke.