Fatter Buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DwayneGrows, Aug 12, 2019.

1. That's the one I want bro, lool it up it's like 90 bucks on Amazon lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wanna get some stuff to really make the buds get some substantial size. That buff you posted looks amazing!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just wanna add organic nute that will help give the buds some su substantial size. Your bud looks amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can pick up different varieties of hen manure at home hardware in canada. I believe they have one that is 4-7-8, or something similar. It comes in dried pellets you just add to the soil and water them in. Also has calcium in it. My experience with it is limited but it seemed to help my plants.

5. How has it worked for you when you used it? I'm gonna see if I can find some Info on it. I think if I can remember, in flowering they say the plant needs more phosphorus. I could be wrong. Check this link out.
    how to get big buds

6. I didn't use much, only when one of my plants was showing a P deficiency. I saw improvements after about a week I believe.

7. That's a beauty.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Okay I'm gonna do some research on it. I'm gonna try and compile a good mix of organic nutes and make a good tea and/or top dress