Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fatter Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brotos, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Im pretty experienced rolling blunts, and I almost always roll with Dutch Masters. Ive found that when i roll with these i can fit up to two grams in each blunt, but i want to put around an eighth in one blunt. i heard that you can just take out the tobacco without unrolling it like freaking a black and mild, but i cant find anything about doing it with dutches or similar cheap cigars. any tips?

2. I have seen some pre-rolled tubes that are pretty dang fat! To empty out a cigar it needs to be a loose filler not a rolled leaf filler. I do not smoke blunts but i do smoke cigars, ever ruin a $20 cigar while drunk on martinis? Any way get a stick pin or something similar you can dig with. Get the end started then gently roll the cigar between your fingers and the filler should come out. Patience will pay off. Once you have your cigar cleaned and ready grind up your bud super fine and make sure there aren't any pokey stems. start loosly filling the cigar a pinch at a time and use the flat end of a pen or something similar and gently pack the bud in place. Do not do it too tightly as it will be impossible to hit. Just make sure it is filled and packed evenly and you will be golden. Hope this helps, I'm off to rip the bong.

Peace :Wave:

will try this, thank you :smoke:

4. You can stick multiple blunts together before you roll it after you crack it open, just be careful not to tear it ;)

5. ^Seen that done, a friend of mine rolled two together, it was like 5 grams hahah.

6. I can't tell you the last time I smoked a blunt. I don't like cigars, and the flavor of the blunt covers up the flavor of the weed to me. Why on earth would you need 3.5g of weed in one blunt? Are you smoking it with a ton of people? If not, seems wasteful to me.

7. #7 Iceman2damax, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013