Father's day from hell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SkunkZilla, Jun 22, 2009.

1. :(So i just went to get ice cream with my family for father's day and my mom and brother faught the whole time about some of the stupidest shit, and my mom started crying twice. i kept thinking to my self if they were potheads they wouldn't care, they'd forget or they'd just relax and not worry about it. Maybe this is proof that pot doesn't destroy families i think it can save them. but i don't know any opinions?

2. My sister has ruined countless Mother's Days, but just remember that there to immature to understand what their really doing. Although it does hurt to watch.

3. I really dont think you say if they smoked pot they wouldnt still argue about that same stuff.

4. Sounds like your brother needs his ass whooped by dad.

5. He's 18 so he'll learn a lesson or two next year in the real world

they might still argue but not about whether some one said oil change or fucking muffler change i don't know it was pretty stupid i'm better now:smoking:

6. I would've kicked his ass the first time for making her cry.

7. ^^^^^^^^

8. Oh dude I just went through this shit. My sisters birthday is today and my dad takes a bite of cake before she does, and she says "fuck you" straight to his face. Nobody herd but him and me, but I'm surprised he acted so cool. He didn't do anything, he acted as if she had said "fuzz doo" and went on with the party.

I don't know how she hasn't gotten her ass wooped. Kids these days are so fucking spoiled it makes me so angry. The good news is that I was giving her a fat bubbler and a quarter for her 18th birthday, but that's mine now.

Kids these days.