Father Son Sesh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jet Li, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Well, about three years ago I was at a family reuinion. This was before I had started smoking and my cousin who was 17 at the time wanted to smoke me out with a blunt he had. Well let's just say, my uncle found out and shit went down.
    When I got home, after my mom who's strongly against smoking went to bed my dad came into my room and began talking.
    "Son, I know at your age your curious about pot, but I want to be able to smoke you out for your first time when I think your mature enough to be able to handle it."
    Although we never actually have done it since then we still talk about it occasionally. He's told me about how big of a stoner he was when he was my age and that he thinks it's a good thing to smoke pot in moderation which i totally agree with.
    What I'm trying to figure out is how should I ask him/bring this up? I'm pretty sure I'm mature enough to handle it...I'm an eagle scout, in 5 AP classes with good grades and already have colleges and my career planned out. (even though I've been smoking a LOT for about 2 years now haha)
    His birthday is in about 2 months and I've been thinking about saving up and getting him a good ounce/half ounce as a side present. Ive always had the desire the light one up with my pa, but it hasn't happened yet :/
    Well thanks for listening to me ramble, and i hope you guys have advice or personal experience with stuff like this. Any questions, feel free to ask.

2. So he said he want's to smoke you up first?
    As in he thinks you haven't smoked yet?
    Just wanna clarify

3. thats cool man just ask him straight up. tell him your reasons for it i told my dad that i wanted to because he is a really smart guy and i love hanging wit em and it would be great to chill with him stoned. I also said that i think it would strengthen our relationship which it did it was great. so bottom line is just ask him

4. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']So he said he want's to smoke you up first?
    As in he thinks you haven't smoked yet?
    Just wanna clarify[/quote]

Yep, but I'm pretty sure he knows I smoke now, even though hes never said anything.

5. I wish I could smoke with my dad =[ maybe one day haha
    my dad was a daily toker from his early teens until his early 40's, but once my uncle got into hard drugs and lived on the street for a few months my pops straight up quit and became very negative about the whole situation, I didnt know he toked till after this happened too which sucks

6. Just go out on a limb and get that weed for him and smoke him up. I've been blazing with my dad for years :wave::smoke:

7. Dude i wish i was in your situation
    Jus do it man

8. I remember on my 17th birthday I bought a half ounce of GDP, walked into my kitchen, threw the sack on the table in front of my dad, and just told him, "We're smoking a blunt and I want you to go and buy it." He ended up buying an actual White Owl cigar, instead of a cigarillo. So we had to really fill it up. Needless to say me and my pops have been on a whole new level since then.

9. Dont buy him an ounce for his birthday:eek:....thats so much for a first time gift to your father. Id buy him a 20 bag if you were going to actually do that haha!

10. hey easy livin is that you ?? if so you are beautiful :)

11. [quote name='"EASYlivin"']Dont buy him an ounce for his birthday:eek:....thats so much for a first time gift to your father. Id buy him a 20 bag if you were going to actually do that haha![/quote]

Yeah your right..I'll use that money for a bigger gift instead. I think he'll appreciate it though, knowing that I gave him some before and he told me he smoked it. That was before I knew he was a pothead when he was a kid.