Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Father Son sesh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jet Li, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Well, about three years ago I was at a family reuinion. This was before I had started smoking and my cousin who was 17 at the time wanted to smoke me out with a blunt he had. Well let's just say, my uncle found out and shit went down.
    When I got home, after my mom who's strongly against smoking went to bed my dad came into my mom and began talking.
    "Son, I know at your age your curious about pot, but I want to be able to smoke you out for your first time when I think your mature enough to be able to handle it."
    Although we never actually have done it since then we still talk about it occasionally. He's told me about how big of a stoner he was when he was my age and that he thinks it's a good thing to smoke pot in moderation which i totally agree with.
    What I'm trying to figure out is how should I ask him/bring this up? I'm pretty sure I'm mature enough to handle it...I'm an eagle scout, in 5 AP classes with good grades and already have colleges and my career planned out. (even though I've been smoking a LOT for about 2 years now haha)
    His birthday is in about 2 months and I've been thinking about saving up and getting him a good ounce/half ounce as a side present. Ive always had the desire the light one up with my pa, but it hasn't happened yet :/
    Well thanks for listening to me ramble, and i hope you guys have advice or personal experience with stuff like this. Any questions, feel free to ask.

2. hahahaha. ok but on a serious note, my dad knew I had been smoking since I was 16 but it took him until I was 22 for him to actually smoke with me. He will come about it when he is ready. Let the situation come about naturally. You can try to get him some stuff but he could take it the wrong way...

3. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']Real Life Stories - Grasscity.com Forums

Put this thread up over there, then we'll talk great Father Son bonding.
    Cheers, new blade :wave:[/quote]

Thank you sir, just reposted over there :)

4. Maybe he is waiting for you to turn 18? An ounce would be a rather expensive "side" present. :smoke:

5. Not if your family has money, it's like buying a case of pop.

6. Been smoking with my dad since i was 15 on occasion. Also got drunk for the first time with my dad though so hes maddd chill you can say. he used to grow and his dad dealt with pounds when he was around 20 years old, so he has seen his share of drugs lol.

at 50 he still lovessss a good bud. he used to always ask for a nugget of weed on the weekends and i would give it to him but then he started having me pick him stuff up.

ask him about it, he probably doesnt have anywhere to get weed from if he used to smoke id say he will do it again, especially with a son.

he is in your blood and genes....

7. Really wish I would have the opportunity to smoke with my father at some point in my lifetime. Unfortunately that is something that could never happen :(

8. [quote name='"CinnaSquares"']Really wish I would have the opportunity to smoke with my father at some point in my lifetime. Unfortunately that is something that could never happen :([/quote]
    I'm sorry about that man :/

9. [quote name='"CinnaSquares"']Really wish I would have the opportunity to smoke with my father at some point in my lifetime. Unfortunately that is something that could never happen :([/quote]

I'm sorry about that man :/

10. One day i plan on smoking with my dad. He was a mad pothead back in the day and hes told be stories, But now hes addicted to cigs sadly but i guarantee he would smoke some weed if he got a hold of it.