Father-Son bonding activities

Discussion in 'General' started by BDBionic, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I want to get closer to my dad and i'm kind of at a loss for what we can do. I live in Florida so first thing that comes to mind is fishing. the other thing i thought of is start those father-son projects that seem to work so well. I also thought of getting some tickets to sporting events. He comes home from work and does the same thing every day. shower, make dinner, watch sports. Doesn't hang out with friends because most of em are drunks or moved away.
    So GC what could I do with my dad?

2. Smoke?

Fishing always fun

3. fishing, hunting, get a project car.. there is plenty of stuff.

4. See. Thats fucking beautiful right there.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA]Best Cry Ever - YouTube[/ame]

Idk man play sports

5. Hell I have no idea.

Go shooting

6. smoke some weed

7. Ya, My dad is past his hippy days I offered him tokes before but idk maybe one day. most things I offer to do with him like track, car shows, gun shows nd shit like that he doesn't want to go. even if its free. I'll see if me nd my brother can convince him to go shooting.

8. Fuck a ho together that's always gangsta

9. The best ideas are already posted !

Fishing, or shooting...

Maybe a sporting event, something that has some action or adrenalin !

10. I'd say go with the sporting event

Tickets to a Dolphins or Jaguars game couldn't be too bad. Grill up some tailgate food, smash some beers and enjoy a football game.

Best of luck and I hope it goes well

11. Football game... whether either of you like football doesn't matter... you will bond

12. Sounds like a plan. next paycheck I'l buy some tickets and bud and see how well it goes. should be interesting.

13. Depends on your relationship.. My dad and I always watch sports together and he usually has his friends over for games and we all hangout, they've known me since I was born so they're basically my friends too now haha..

14. Go to a sporting event, man. My dad took me to a few when I was younger and it was a great bonding experience every time. Good luck.:smoking:

15. if you both were fans of a particular sports team, that could definitely be something big to bond over

16. golf, i golf all the time with my dad in the summer

17. Sneak him off to a lunch at Hooters and watch a big game there. Tits, beer and sports.

Ultimate guy bonding.