Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Father Has Arthritis, Help Please

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Budbro93, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hi all! My father has fibromyalgia and has been a pain patient for some time. Recently he had surgery on his hip to remove dead cartilage from his joint and he is in extreme pain because the opiates don't work well on his pain. I was wondering if anyone knew someone with arthritis who had healed or at least helped their arthritis with the use of cannabis. I'm not so much interested in pain reliefe (which is of course important) as the long-term outlook for his body. Is it possible to reverse arthritic damage with hash oil, or other concentrates?

Thanks!

2. i'm not sure about reverse it ,but i use a lotion on my arthritic wrist often. the pain just about instantly vanishes. yes,seriously! it does seem to help to keep at bay my gouty arthitis attacks also.

3.   1.Start Omega 3 fish oil 3 or 4 grams a day. Don't be cheap buy the good stuff.

2. Read StormCrows list for specific information about your fathers problem.

3. Read this forum, there is a huge amount of  information.

Cannabis can repair some of the damage,maybe not all, but it should allow for increased mobility.

Search Holy Annointing Oil, Rick Simpson oil and cannabis tinctures.

Keep us posted.

All the best