Fate

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by thabosshogg, May 12, 2011.

1. Let's just agree to disagree. One love bud.

2. Yeah, that is obvious.

However you preach about not forcing your beliefs and then three posts letter tell me I have to agree that "infinite=source" which is only your belief. No, I don't have to agree with your belief just because you think it HAS to be true.

The only definite truth is that we simply do not know for sure. At all. On the cosmic radar, the human race is just a blip and you think through something you have a clue at all? Our universe could just be an atom contained in a molecule contained in an unfathomably large cosmic turd coming out of a unfathomably large cosmic cat. There's nothing to say that this is not true.

But just because we cannot fathom it does not mean it is "infinite". Remember infinite is only a human term to describe something that has no end. There's nothing to say that there is no end to the universe. Merely speculation.

3. Ok. I respect your belief.

4. not stating beliefs, once again

5. ImagineReality, there is no point in defending yourself with certain people. It doesn't matter what you say, they are not going to show you any respect, and will be nothing other than negative to you. That is what the ignore list is for, lol.

Again people, SEE how certain people are. See how ImagineReality tries as best as he can to express himself in a respectful way, yet no matter what he says DirtySix is negative to him. We are not telling anyone to do anything. See how people are, stay true to yourself, and choose how you want to be.

6. I like how saying that I'm "not stating beliefs" and explaining that someone can't possibly know the real truth is "negative"

Quit trolling.

7. #67 ImagineReality, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    Can't +rep you TheJourney.. so IOU ok? As for ignoring him, EVERYONE has a voice (opinion/belief).

DirtySix: "I believe we just don't know."

Me:"Regardless, I believe it all came from somewhere"

End of story.

8. negative, i say
    can't see it another way
    ignore list. problem?

9. thread has gone to shit
    oversensitive posters
    complain when questioned

10. need a new section
    for safety, handjobs galore
    place to take no risks

11. Certainly :p

As far as everyone having a voice, I agree completely. Everyone is free to their own opinions, and is free to voice them. I have been, and continue to, try my best to create harmony among everyone that I come into contact with. I do think universal harmony is possible, and will happen. However, with the way things currently are, I have found that the attachments that certain people have are too strong, and it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find peace with them. You see how I post. I have done everything in my power. There are certain people that WILL NOT be peaceful with you, NO MATTER WHAT.

Again, I do think that will change. But as of right now, some people's attachments are too strong. When I see how ridiculous they look with their negativity, though, given our logic and love, it gives me much hope that we are on the brink of a big shift.

12. #72 Shanx420, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    Oh man! I was basically thinking the same stuff the last few days, OP.

It's like... Say you took 4 years off after high school and then finally go to college at 22. So, at 22, maybe you feel regret for having taken off the 4 years, maybe you wish you went to college when you were 18.

But maybe in reality, it's not that you just were too lazy or that you didn't have the willpower or whatever to "decide" to go to college, but that because of how everything was at the time, you were basically destined to "choose" to take 4 years off because of the circumstances, but it's not much of a choice if it's based on circumstances. So it's like an illusion of choice, but really your choices are always the most logical thing you could do at the time, in your mind anyway.

I'm not sure if that makes sense. But I get what you mean, I think.

Maybe we always do what we want to do or must do even if we think we aren't. Maybe you're working a shitty job for a long time and everyday you think, "I should go to college", but you never do, until finally one day you've done it, almost like it just happened without you trying. To me, it always seems like any progress I've made in my life has happened so naturally and the most unnatural thing I can do is wish things were different or "try" to change things. Shit just happens. You spent years maybe telling yourself college was a good idea, but never actually did it, and then one day you take steps to go to college, as if it was just finally the right time to do it. Or maybe you never go to college, maybe you weren't supposed to, maybe you didn't really want to but thought you did? Who knows... Stoned thoughts.:smoke:

13. negativity
    screamed when im disagreed with
    im peaceful, promise

14. LOL:smoke:

15. That's not a belief. Putting words in my mouth in an edit? What a joke.

16. Ok. I respect your belief.

I realise you want to argue this also, so:

"I believe your wrong"(you saying to me)

17. damn it, a whole lot of people are gonna get undeserved rep just so i can rep you a few more times sixer. we should be like, haiku brothers and show up outta nowhere with haikus when things have already gotten ridiculous

18. I agree with this sentiment.

19. the two horsemen of the ridiculypse

20. become a parrot
    put more words in others mouth
    can't accept, "don't know"