Fate?

Discussion in 'General' started by xlikelocusts, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Last night, my ex girlfriend called me like she usually does and said she needed to talk.
    (Shes a very dependent person and took the break up very rocky. Dated on and off for 2 years.)
    Usually I will always ignore her calls, and last night I was in no position to talk to her.
    I was getting ready to go hang out with a couple of my close friends and do some molly capsules.
    She calls again, I ignore. Again she calls, so this time I pick up just to tell her to stop.

She's crying and I try my best to calm her down. At this point I care more about her situation and tell my friends that I had to cancel. We stayed on the phone talking about our relationship, the problems, etc. until the sun rose up, and decided that we would try to make our relationship work again.

I get a text early in the morning that my friends were all caught, and arrested for possession of ecstasy, and are facing some serious legal trouble. I always ignore this girls calls, and the one night I decide to talk to her, she essentially saved my future. I would have lost my scholarship, never be able to become a pharmacist, and wasted thousands of dollars on college.

This has been an eye opening experience and taught me a lot about the choices we make. I saw her today and I was so happy to be with her again. I dont believe in any external forces, but I cant help but believe somewhat that I was meant to pick up the phone last night.

2. Might be fate, might not be, either way you are one lucky, lucky guy!!! That's all that can really be said.

3. I hope the relationship works out for ya man.

Thats beautiful irony right there.

4. Damn son, you got hella lucky.

Sometimes shit just works out like that, and sometimes its the other way around.
    Karma...