Fate

Discussion in 'General' started by MCMHH, Nov 14, 2012.

1. I was thinking about this, and I came to the conclusion that fate is just an excuse for everything.
    If fate was real, you could blame every mistake on it.
    Do you believe in fate?

2. Eberything in the universe is random and the amount of disorder(entropy) is always increasing.

3. To some extent I do. I call them synchronicities though.

4. I find the phrase "everything happens for a reason" to be one of the most absurd and illogical things a person can say.

5. Fate doesn't exist but people continue to believe it does because there is no argument against it. Things just happen, you can do what the fuck you want.

6. Sometimes I wish fate was real like in video games and movies where your destined to do something... Unfortunately the world doesnt work like that

7. Hell Yeah ... Let me tell you something ... things dont just happen by luck or coincidence ... whats real is that theres a god that pre plans our episodes .. wheather their good or bad its all pre planned ... if its good its fate and if its something bad then its looked at as a test ... which we wont always pass all the time ... hence god knew us before we got to this planet .. he knows our beginning and our end and everything in between ...there are times when we screw up n end up asking god for forgiveness but the truth of the matter is he already saw your screw up and has already forgiven you ...

so yeah fate plays a big role in life ... its something you must witness on a major scale or you'll never believe in fate ...

8. I believe everything is predestined. None of my choices are truly my own. Just a shell that happens to have an occasional thought.

Fate I guess.

9. I don't believe in fate or signs. Too many people live shitty, miserable lives with no love, hope, or help for me to believe that it's destiny.

10. Fate is just depressing. I would like to know I have control over my own life.. Which I do