Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat Stoners Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I am currently on a t-break, but I have always been a bigger sort of guy. As my stoner friends always said when it came time for me to make munchies for everyone, "you can't count on a skinny boy to make good munchies, or a good joke!".

As the title indicates, this thread is for those cannabis users who are on the heavier spectrum, or those who appreciate what we bring to the table.

2. Lmao. Weird coincidence. Last night me and a couple friends went to 7-11 around 4am. My heavy friend goes "Tapatio (sp?) Doritos. Meat. Cheese. And a strawberry lemonade Arizona. Do It!!" Best fucking idea ever. So simple yet delicious. Gave me some mean mud butt this morning but damn was it worth it. Seriously appreciate fat stoners. Never steers me wrong on munchies. Side note, my friend is 6'5", 300+, black as night, and has a scar from his ear to his eye. Scariest looking dude I've ever seen. Also the nicest. He reminds me of a baby Shaq.

3. Exercise. That is all.

4. I do exercise. Indeed, sometimes having more meat on the bones is in the blood.

5. I'm ehhhhh.......5'10 210-220 lbs.

I'm the fattest of my friends.

If I actually exercised, I could probably lose 10-15 pounds, since I eat like, a meal a day.