Fat princess

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by carbinered, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Finally we have a release date and is alot ealier than i expected:JULY 30th!!! thats this week, anyone else plan on buying it this thursday???looks fun and addicting:hello:

2. I have never heard of this Fat princess, explain.

3. #3 carbinered, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    its a downloadable game exclusive to PSN. 14.99 and supposebly a fun, addicting multiplayer game...teams will have to use cooperation in order to win....which IMO should make the game more fun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCO9eBuDkD8]YouTube - Exclusive HD Fat Princess Gameplay Video #1[/ame]

4. two more days....no one has heard of this ?!?!

5. comes out tommorow...hope its good.

6. Looks like you are the only one excited about it man. I sure wouldnt blow 15 bucks on it.

7. is this on PC?

8. ps3 exclusive.....

9. Yeah it looks fun, id play it if i had it... not really gonna go out of my way for it though lol

10. Don't worry, you aren't the only one. I've been hearing bits and pieces about Fat Princess for a while, the style looks awesome, and it seems as though it'll be a great game for just chillin' out and having a laugh with. A nice break from the intensity of the other games I usually play with friends.

I haven't totally made my mind up yet, but I'm certainly considering this one :D

11. yea dude....supposedly it had a rough start due to the team not having enough servers up forr release...so the game was laggy...but its still gotten excellent reviews.they have alreadymadea update/patch just needs to be released:hello:
    N4G.com : Fat Princess Update Incoming

12. My girlfriend and I both love this game!

13. Fun game I got it, I love playing the upgraded fighter and Archer.

I dislike the amount of lag the game seems to experience at times but I'm hopeing they fix that sense I tossed 15 bucks down on that puppy :D