Fat people disgust me.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SeventhTrumpet, Jun 28, 2011.

1. And however horrible that sounds, its true. Seriously, when I see a heavily overweight person, it makes me want to vomit. It's just completely beyond me why anyone would get to that stage where perfectly normal things become so repellent; breathing, walking, seeing an overweight person eat is disgusting in itself. Anyone else, or am I just weird?

2. I have to admit. People who stuff their faces piss me off

3. If they are morbidly obese it is a little gross.

I just try and remind myself that I'd be the same way if I had their metabolism. My dinner last night was a pizza with 1800 and some odd calories.

It's annoying though when huge people rely to heavily on the metabolism bit.

4. I agree , I probably eat just as much as them but I dont know how anyone could stand to get that fat.

5. Yes, morbidly obese people are a little disgusting.

For some reason, it doesn't actually "disgust" me, though. I mean, I don't want to date a girl that fucking heavy, but it doesn't mentally perplex me or make me feel sick or anything. I just don't find her too attractive.

And as for guys, I'm not a homosexual so I don't judge the looks of other men since I would only want to know them on a friendship level.

6. Maybe they just want to go beyond their plateaus

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them

Bruce Lee

7. You should get a job at McDonalds and just work the drive thru. Look at all the people. In one day you'll see enough to never eat fast food again.

8. Or desensitize your self to the repulsion of fat people.

It's win win.

9. Wow, OP, I guess you don't realize this but you saying this is just as un-pc as saying black people disgust me, and if not it should be. Why is it ok to discriminate against anyone for being fat, but not for any other reason? So many of you said yourself that you eat just as much or more as fat people, but are lucky enough to be thin. They have bad genes, or illness or meds that cause weight gain. But yes some just eat way too much and never move around, but that is a very small %. Please try to see it as an illness rather than a choice and hopefully you can help out rather than make it worse. If they are emo eaters u being mean and hating them, will not make them eat less, and go for walks.. in fact it will do the opposite. Just my opinion. thanks.

10. I didn't suggest I discriminate? I just said that I personally, find them repulsive. And I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with the majority of what you posted. 99% of the time, being fat is a choice; a choice made by eating too much food and not getting enough exercise. Genes have nothing to do with it, anyone can be thin if they choose to be. It's not an illness.

11. If you are associating fatness with being an illness and you associate "hating" fat people just as un-pc has hating black people, then aren't you just saying that we should look at being black as illness too?

That's why I'm not concerned with being PC. My freedom to say something is more important than people getting offended.

iiiiiiiiiiiiii don't give a fuck and neither should OP

12. I'm with you man. I can understand people who are somewhat overweight, but once you get into that waddle-size, I have no respect for you and am disgusted by you. I see these fat people at my office complaining about how they are fat, then I see what they eat. Fat people are fat because they eat incredibly fattening foods in huge portions and then don't get any exercise. It's fat people who raise our food prices, make energy costs higher (cause fat people are hotter and need more AC...they are also more weight for a car to carry and cause more gas consumption) and who make public transportation and airline travel so darned uncomfortable.

13. [​IMG]

Yet another reason why so many foreign countries hate America.

I don't blame them.

14. In response to LCgirl, basically just what SeventhTrumpet said.

Fatness is generally a choice, blackness is not a choice. No one chooses their skin color, they are born that way and have no control over the situation and it's stupid to dislike someone for their race/ethnicity/whatever. You may say that no one chooses to be fat, but it's the implied choice you make when you decide to eat a shit ton and do nothing. Even people with illnesses such as diabetes often don't have an excuse. I've met plenty of diabetics who use their illness as an excuse for their being overweight, and just as many who maintain their shit and eat healthily and aren't.

And I find excessively fat people to be quite disgusting also. The physical unattractiveness is only the surface of the matter too, the most disgusting part to me is the blatant lack of concern for yourself and/or laziness that it shows when you allow yourself to become obese. If you show no sign of respecting yourself it's much harder for me to respect you. It shows a lack of concern and a lack of willpower if you don't/can't make yourself do anything about it. That's my main problem.

I'm not some Mr. Skinny either. I used to be pretty damn chubby in middle school, but then I got it together, lost some weight and got to a decent and healthy size, and I have terrible metabolism and genes. My dad, his 4 siblings, as well as my grandparents on his side, and my mom's 3 siblings are overweight, so please don't pull that genes shit on me. I dealt with it, it's just willpower.

15. Discriminating against blacks and finding fat people disgusting are two completely different things. When did the OP say that he hates on fat people? He just said that he finds them disgusting. Can you honestly say that you can look at an extremely overweight person and it's easy on the eyes? I doubt it.

As for only a "very small" percentage of fat people having eating disorders, can you tell me where you got this information? Did you actually research it or did you just pull it out of your ass? I highly suspect it is the latter.

16. The only thing that would disgust me about it is if they're getting disability or something. I had this friend I used to chill with who drank so much liquor everyday, he got pancreatitis by the age of 25 and is now in and out of the hospital for it. He gets like 1200 a month in disability because he's an alcoholic. Someone who gets money because they're too fat to work would piss me off, otherwise, I could give a shit if someone wants to stuff their face until they're too fat to wipe their own ass.

17. Seriously, when I see a skinny person, it makes me want to vomit. It's just completely beyond me why anyone would get to that stage where perfectly normal things become so repellent; breathing, walking, seeing an underweight person eat is disgusting in itself. Anyone else, or am I just weird?

18. Sorry, but fat people are not the same as black people. 99.999% of fatties out there are fat by their own doing. It's just BS to say that only a small % of fatasses are lazy turds who eat badly. If that's the case, how come basically all of the most popular restaurants are ones which serve fatty fried foods? How come this country has so many people dying of diseases directly related to sedentary lifestyles and overeating? I was overweight (35% body fat in 8th grade) in middle mchool, but it was because every day I ate a personal pan pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut (they served it at my middle school) and a package of Hostess Ho-Hos for lunch and usually followed it with a 3:00 snack of french fries from the nearby McDonalds and then had a big dinner and a dessert too. My lunch alone would have been 1,015 calories with 423 coming from fat. There would have been 75% of my daily fat, 115% of my daily saturated fat, 32% of my daily cholesterol, 73% of my daily sodium and 39% of my daily carbs. That's one meal. That's why I was fat. When I got to high school, I realized that I had to eat right and exercise more to be able to impress girls, so I cut my body fat from 35% to 8% (and eventually down to 4% in college) through my own personal effort. That's what it takes: Effort. And what are Americans known for? Being Lazy...hmm, maybe that's why they are fat! Oh wait, they're not fat, they're just big boned: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpuTs2zz-M]YouTube - ‪Eric Cartman " I'm not fat, I'm big boned "‬‏[/ame]

19. some poeple cant help being fat. it could be a medical disorder.

20. Ya dude it goes both ways, you gotta find a middle ground.