Fat loss

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by EuDxKing, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Alright.
    well I'm not over weight.
    but i think i am getting chubby.

I'm about 6'
    200 lb

i want to get down to about 170ish.

i have tried and tried before to start exercising/eating right but it never goes well.
    i need discipline.
    I need to be told what work out plan to have to loose the most fat, and what diet to eat.
    i dont care how intense, or extreme, i will go to any lengths to get this done.

once i get down to my target weight, i plan on weight training to gain muscle.

if any one could help me out with a exercising plan, and a diet plan.
    i would be more than grateful.
    this really means a lot to me.

I posted this in the general section, but didnt realize we had this section.

2. Read my facts and information thread, comprehend it then pm me and I'll work with you.

3. I honestly would say you have it backwards. Try weightlifting and eating right first. Building muscle will help ''shape'' your body and if you eat right and lift your metabolism will go thru the roof. Then when you decide to start losing weight, you already have a routine of going to the gym set, your metablism is already high and it will be easy to make the transition.

But if you do decide to go ahead and lose the fat now, you must keep your calories out bigger than calories in, and you know how to do that (running, biking, lifting). Doing some cardio after you lift weights is good because when you lift your body will be using up stuff you had recently eaten as energy, then you can move to some med intensity cardio and your body will need to move onto fat for energy.
    Likewise doing cardio as soon as you wake is pretty effective (albeit hard to do) because your energy stores arent as high after fasting over night.

For diet plan, when you are lifting you want to eat alot of protein. And theres a pyramid out there that tells you what kind of diet you should follow, lots of fruits/veggies, lots of lean meat, and not going overboard on the fats.

4. I lost a lot of weight over the last 2 years, and in the last year or so I made a few fundamental changes that I believe influenced my weight loss:

Eating breakfast, if I have to work I make sure to eat a large breakfast.
    Not eating after supper, my stomach gets to clear out before bedtime, plus it helps me sleep better.
    Only eat when you are hungry. Yeah I usually break that one, but I'd say shoot for foods high in protein.

5. ive been going to the steam room alot at the gym. makes you sweat a shit load really quick. im sure if you threw on a sweat suit and went in there 10 mins a day u could lose some serious LBS.

6. i read over it, well...skimmed it. but i'll check it out, and i'll pm you if i have any questions.
    thanks
    well isnt it hard to burn fat and buils muscle at the same time?

yeah, i heard about doing it like this.

well that just helps lose weight in genearal, i'm looking for ways to burn fat.

7. Buy the book Gameover: The final cut diet you'll ever need and follow the diet, I lost 40 lbs in 2 months doing it, it's healthy, and it also has a workout plan, but I didn't do that part.

8. Yeah, i was always active, i was heavy but not fat you know like i got a stocky build. Always did manual labor, even when i drove truck, i didn't become one of those fat fucks that cant even get out of his truck. But I've been on workers comp for two years and two surgeries to my left arm.
    I started going back to college and getting fat, just sitting around all the time, i also need some discipline and a better diet. I used to lift weights and being active i never had to worry about calories an carb's cause i burnt it up so fast.

I think I'm going to study up on Rhythm of Life's facts and information thread, i scanned it and was impressed how informative it was.

9. Eat Healthy. Always always eat breakfast. If you trying to lose weight stay away from salty foods and protein. Look more into the fruit, chiken salads. Start running everyday and gradualy do more. I used to have to lose weight for football and i droped 15 pounds in a week and a half, all i could have was water and chicken on the grill. Get's sickening after a while but it works.

Good luck man.