Fat kid fights back against bullies - messes them up

Discussion in 'General' started by Baloobas, Mar 15, 2011.

1. It's been my experience, that most people named Richard are dicks.
    I don't believe that little a-hole one bit.

2. who's this other tough guy? must be the toadie. odd considering his size in relation to the munchkin who got body slammed:p

3. Ironic that the nickname for Richard IS Dick.

4. so obvious that rat kid is the one lying here... just look at him, he looks like a punk, in the video dancing around for his peers

5. I didnt watch the video with him but even if he is lying he was clearly enticing the kid that obviously didn't want to fight. That alone puts him in the wrong.

6. Yeah a little camouflaged joke right there.

Glad someone got it lol.

7. You go girlscout!

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_FHjMJy5o]YouTube - Team Fortress 2 - Meet the School Fight[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  9. #110 Floydian, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

10. I love the way the kid can't quite get back up:D

And I love how the bigger one doesn't move till the other kid's back is turned.

Little bitches got checked:smoke:

11. So for the record where did this happen?

12. I don't really think of the little kid as a "bully", in the usual sense. Real bullies pick on people, usually smaller, that cant defend themselves - but in this case the big kid didn't back down, and the little kid kept coming until he got slammed into the ground. He is also several years younger than the large kid, in addition to being outweighed by many pounds.

13. So what if he was smaller ? mental and emotional torture is a hell of alot worse than gettin your ass kicked.

Also i think that was completely justified he let the kid hit im 2 or 3 times without trying to stop it legally thats a green light to whoop ass

14. He is a bully, casey(the big guy) said that hes been bullied his whole life and that the skinny kid has been since school started

15. By, "the skinny kid has been since school started", do you mean that the skinny kid has picked on him before, or the skinny kid has been bullied by others?

16. Hahahahaha I was just sitting here spazzin off laughing hysterically and my dad comes home like "What is going on in heeeere."

To the small sunovabitch that got INCREDUHRAPED: Nice job getting INCREDUHRAPED.

I love how this girl is cackling in the back, and then dude just picks this kid up and slams the absolute SHIT out of him. Whats more, kid is gollums stunt double on the rentry mwahahaha

17. #118 hiimhi, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    wat

props to the fat kid

18. Skinny picked on him, should of worded it better :p

19. Yes, the skinny kid picked on him, this happens all the time, but it's not necessarily 'bullying' every time there's an altercation.

This word "bully" is used for overbearing bosses as well. Everybody that acts agressive to somebody else is now a "bully". :wave: