Fat kid fights back against bullies - messes them up

Discussion in 'General' started by Baloobas, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Every fucker in that video that was sayin shit and laughing before he slammed the shit outa the little weasel should have the same thing done to em... specially the bigger kid who got in his face after

but hey thats kids their heartless

2. #82 Judgement, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  3. PWNED!! xD that was the most legit thing i've seen all week!:hello:

4. +25 for my faith in humanity.

5. good for him

6. This is why you're supposed to pick on someone your own size.

7. Big ups to the little homie!

I'm glad dude decided to fight his bully and show his ass up instead of bringing a gun to school to unleash hell on whoever got in his way. RESPECT!

8. I haven't laughed that hard at an internet video in a while, lol. I loved it.

9. #89 MastaSkunk, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  10. bahahaha SUPLEX!

11. I wish I could've (or would've, I was a little pussy) done that to quite a few kids when I was in middle school...

12. Fuck Yessss!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. that was awesome.man i wish i kicked more bully ass in highschool

14. Looks as if he is gonna keep being body slammed for a long ass time?.?.?

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhrazr3zFfkAV05MMZ]Video: Australian School 'Bully' Interview! "I'm Not Sorry"[/ame]

Little Bastard...

15. #95 Aquazero, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    This kid is my new idol...

The big boy, not the little twinky.

16. hmmm. I believe the fat kid over him. Sure I believe he's been bullied, so has most people in their time at school. But it's obvious in the video the fat kid is all alone against numerous people.

I think it's a possibility that he's trying to make it look like he's the good guy because he didn't expect the video to go viral lawl.

17. another thing these kids cant be 16 right? they all look 12 maybe 13 give or take....

18. nowhere near 16. I'd say 12 or 13 like you say. Barely reaching puberty, if not even reached it yet haha.

19. Might have been a little overboard but...
    FUCK YEAH! I used to be bullied alot also when I was younger also.
    The day I ended it was a memorable day for me, even though I got my head smashed through a car window by the older brother of the kid I beat up.
    Worth it though... :smoke: