Fat kid fights back against bullies - messes them up

Discussion in 'General' started by Baloobas, Mar 15, 2011.

1. LMFAO!!
    I'll let that kid rep my city any day.

Gang bangers better watch out, they got some competition.

2. He slammed that kid, you can hear it he does it so hard. That fat kid is gonna grow up to be a boss.

3. Lol these kids were probably like 11 or 12 or something. How could that fucker even do such a thing? Hes so skinny and short anybody could just kick the shit out of him.

If i was the other guy i would have smashed him on his head then pounded his face in :devious:

I dont even fight a lot, that little kid just pissed me off haha :smoke:

K maybe i wouldn't have smashed him on his head because of the fear that he would die. LMAO.

4. That was fucking epic. The fat kid was finally like, "-sigh- I'm sick of you fucking with me, little one." Looked like he fucked that kids leg up pretty well, too. He had a nice little limp. He looked damn close to smashing hit face on the pavement though. If I did that to someone with my luck, it'd just end up killing them instantly and I'd go to jail.

5. Oh hell the fuck yes!!!!!!

Man those kids are stupid for messing with him anyways........they never thought he would pick them up and throw them on the ground like he just did?:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Im surprised that kid hasn't done that before, but he has my full support:devious:

Lol whatsup with all the violent videos going around lately?

6. IMO, the funniest part was the 'ali shuffle' before the bodyslam. Those crazy legs didn't do a damn thing for him.

:laughing:

7. litle cunt deserved it, haha!

8. That was great, I'll bet that little shithead is still limping....:smoke:

9. That was awesome!!

That little kid got what he deserved!!!

10. #50 ~Blu, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    Must... repress... anger... from flashbacks....

That shit head got fucked up proper. Bullying makes me sick. Hes lucky he didn't get thrown onto the corner of that ledge.

11. lmao so great. GET SLAMMED!!! :laughing: wtf is that scrawny kid doing messing with him in the first place?

12. #52 Cubic Cuban, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    Fuck YES! I've been wanting to do that since I moved to KC. I'm not bullied, just a lotta assholes here.That kid got DESTROYED! haha

13. I love it when people stand up for themselves.
    Bravo on the kid :D
    Should have finished him off with the peoples elbow.

14. QFT

im not fat at all (high metabolism) but i would never pick on anyone bigger than me lol

15. same, it's just uncool.

16. kid got what he wanted

17. I fucking LOLED

18. Also, this kid needs to learn that he lives in a country where guns are legal.

At least carry a knife if you're that scrawny of a fuck

19. Or for the fatty because his ass got suspended.. maybe let him body slam someone and then go to school next day?

I kid.. but they ausie apparently so no redemption.. Video confusing me, heard a couple wiords in Caribbean accents but they are from Australia lol... I thought they was some rich kids in Guyana or something..