Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fat J (picture)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jubagel, Aug 4, 2008.

1. EWWe 2 pieces learn how to roll

2. Burns too fast with only one paper, and I use a rolling machine so I get perfectly-rolled joints every time, so it has nothing to do with the joint being badly rolled.

3. never mind

4. I just rolled a 1.6g weighed out joint the other night that was the same length as the joint the OP posted in this thread. Could easily be 2 grams if you just pack it more.

5. naw bro, it looks more like a mouthpiece

6. filter/spliff

rolled up cardboard in the end prevents loose weed being sucked out and adds support to the j

7. Looks good to me!:smoke:

8. doesnt matter, by sheer volume it is impossible to fit 2 grams into that tiny joint. i would bet $100 that it is below 1.2 grams

9. Umm... sorry bro but ..

THATS TWO GRAMS?!?!?!? lol.

10. u shouldve made it longer by stickin the side of one paper to the other

to me if i smoke 2 papers at once the taste is nasty and overpowering,if u made it longer it would be more of an even taste that you would not notice as if you were smoking a regular joint

11. You're completely wrong, bro. Like I said earlier in this thread, I rolled a joint exactly the same length with 1.6g's of beaster. 2g might be pushing it but it could be around there.