fat guys/girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by cmbr66, May 7, 2003.

?

weight preference

1. Fat(fat bastard) is ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chunky(jimmy kimmel) is cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Slim(gumby)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ripped(uhh you get the idea) is what i WANT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am 5\'6 and exactly 119 pounds( just checked) and well I prefer women who are shorter or the same height of me, and I dont really mind if they have some meat on them, not plump but not skinny, the desired weight.

2. im 6\'1 230lb ...a lil beefy.... i like short lil girls ... lil things no meat on em at all.... but i usually take anyone who loves me...:)

3. me im about 5\'9\" ish... havent measured in a while...prolly havent grown any... i weigh about 155.. i like long walks on the beach...

ummm yaaaa...

i done lookat the outside of the person as much as their personality.. imgirlfriendis a little bit bigger..not like fat or huge... but theres a like inner beauty i see... i can just feel it.... i duno... whatever...im tired and and completley stoned....

4. I\'ve had FAT (and i mean fat) gf as I\'ve had skinny (as in skinny) gf.

I am not tall not thin not fat.
    I /used/ to be real impressive mucle wise (not so much in quantity or volume, rather in how should I put it .. grace) but I stopped training a few years back, so now you could say I\'m a little bit skinny.

But I\'ve started daily two hours training again (like in the go\'old days) and it will pay in about 6month.

anyway:

what\'s important is that the owner of the body feels good about it.

so that\'s my motto a girl has a nice body if she feels good about it.

(of course after that it\'s question of tastes)

5. exactly g, thats what im trying to say.

if the girl takes pride in her body/appearance, then all she needs is a good personality. some chicks can fit the big body VERY well, some chicks just cant pull it off. some really skinny girls just look like they are sick, some look gorgeous.

basically, if a girl is happy with her body, then im happy with her body, and if shes not, and i still like her, then who gives a fuck!!

6. ...i\'m 3ft, 9 inches tall...covered in thick black hair...display my ass to all and weigh over 275lbs (see avatar)...

...seriously: 5ft, 10 inches and 180lbs...and need to exercise more...

7. wow... lol just got dun reading all 4 pages of responces... haha thats some funny shit... all i got to add to this thread is that I\'mma say no to uber fatness cause i mean lets face it... if your loosing apendages inbetween large floping rolls its just not fun.... however I\'mm more than happy to go for a roll in the hay with a nice little butterball of a cutie ;-P as long as i got soething to hold on to I\'m a happy guy.......

8. Like most guys, I prefer not too fat, not to skinny. Both extremes are equally unappealing to me. Im a little over 6 feet and about 160 pounds. I work out reguarly. I\'d like a girl thats in shape and can go hiking or something. When i lived in NC i would always go up to the blue ridge mountains and treck the trails, it\'s really beautiful at some parts, and i\'d want a girl who can drag her ass up that mountain with me, haha...

9. To me it doesn\'t really matter anymore... i used to be into only skinny chicks but then i found myself liking some overweight ones... To me it is really just the person... my last gf was about 165lbs or so and about 5\'4\"... When i first met her i didn\'t think she was that good looking but then we hung out and i loved her personality... Then i quickly got over the look thing... so now it is really just personallity that i look for... The last party i went to there was this hottie there, about 5\' 10\" 116lb, really hot, nice pale white skin and red hair, real sexy. I was talking to here and trying to hook up with her but about after 45min of talking to her i realized she was one of the STUPIDIST people i hadd ever meet... and on of the most annoying as well. That just turned me off of her...

But i would have to say that really i don\'t like women that are too big... don\'t really know weight but it is just pretty much the look of their weight.

10. i like girls slightly shorter than me im 180cm girls about 160-170 are my fave, not fat but not skinny about medium build is what i like and i think black/dark hair and slightly pale white skin are very nice.

11. Lol, congrads to you! You\'ve lost 5 lbs and 1 inch since posting this on page two:

Edit: Now on to the question. I\'m 5 ft 11 inch, 168 lbs.

I like my women like I like my chicken.....

With a little bit of fat on the end! :D:D

12. I AM TEH SUPER LARGE!!! I used to play football and do marching band at the same time. I\'m bout 6\'2\" 297 lbs. TEH FAT!

13. lmao.. wow dude, how did you catch that? you have one good memory..

14. the 5lbs yes..... the inch, no..... who knows..... i have a lil bit of trouble posting sometimes..... i work myself in to these real nice vegitative almost zombie type states ..... thats leaves me to be a mindless post whore.... after the holidays it\'ll prob be...6\'2 245 or something though...:p

and indy you should know..... big booty ho\'s ain\'t nothin but trouble.... :D

15. Aight, I\'m gunna put this short and sweet. I take a lot of shit from my toker friends about being \'fat\', im 5\'11, 200lbs. Now I\'m not super fat, but I play travel (AA) hockey which you gotta good to make, but I also am a (well I hate to float my boat) pretty damn good football player. But hell they don\'t really try to make me feel bad, and they don\'t. But I hear a lot of shit about being fat and stuff, I mean theres 3 of us out of 9 that are \'over weight\' i guess u could say in our \'group\' ... so yeah... But everythings good when your high...!

16. I\'m 6\'2 and weigh 210... Used to be 230 up until I started working out a little bit a few months back, hopefully be down to 190 soon... I\'ll be happy then

Like everyone else, I\'m cool with anything within a certain limit... as long as the personality is there

17. 5\'11 165 here

im athletic and i used to be strong when i lifted but ive been slackin on that hardcore. I used to play ice hockey for school and travel. My little bro still plays travel ice hockey. I dont really care what a girls measurements are as long as i like what i see.

18. 5\'11 250lbs
    im a solid dude noby messes with me
    i dont want a chickn heavier then me lol but not skinny, decent lookin and her perosnality gotta be awesome 2

19. I\'m 6\' 1\" and I weigh about 190. I have a little bit of a beer belly but that\'s fine with me. I like girls slim, but not bony (or is it boney?).

20. I think I\'m a little over 6\' 3\", and I weigh 185 lbs, I\'m tall and skinny, and I like tall and skinny women....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.