Fat Donald’s cartridges?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Firetoilet, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Anyone heard of these, and if they’re safe/reliable. I can’t seem to find any info online.

2. 4th Gen 50pk .5ml 510 Vaporizer Cartridge Fits Touch O.pen Vape Pen W/leakr | eBay
    C678B0FE-F0A8-40C2-801E-93F780A1398A.png
    Anyone can make and sell cartridges just gotta trust who ur gettin em from. Honestly I’d Grow my own these days. Gotta b worried bout how the oil is processed and the quality of the cartridge because 9/10x it’s comin from China.
    I’m in a legal state where it all goes through testing so I have nothing to worry about id look at legit cartridge packaging and I wouldn’t buy it if there isn’t thc/cbd percentage labeled on it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nah you do have something to worry about. Dispensary’s that are just making ends meet go to the street market to get better deals then sell them for huge amounts in there stores. There’s busts all the time on that shit. I actually know a Dispensary right now that’s selling non tested carts and weed. 95% is full of PGR’s and rock hard to make consumers thinks it’s good stuff. The cartridges taste like shit cause it’s either moldy scraps or unpurged BHO mixed with PG/VG. They use a lot of seeded bud to. For some reason making oil with seeded bud taste like dirt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Your carts probably fake unless you bought it from a dispensary or a high end club in the high end part of town. Low end dispensary’s in the ghetto are full of untested garbage (most of the time)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you in a legal state, and if so, which? Would be easier to provide guidance on brands...

6. I’m in Cali, but my friend has these carts called Fat Donald’s, and I just don’t want to hit them unless they’re safe ya know.

7. OK, I'm in Oregon, but I have heard good things about Kingpin. I would look for a full spectrum CO2 oil cartridge, or live resin cartridge. Fat Donald's seems like a fake cart. Any reputable cartridge manufacturer should have a website or reviews of their products somewhere. HOpe that helps!

8. #8 Deleted member 1034867, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2019

Sounds legit...reported

• Winner Winner x 2