Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat bowls or one hitters?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tree Of Life, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I prefer packing snaps.

2. Snaps are one hitters??

3. I disagree. A one hitter is a bat, that one would usually use with a dug-out, for on-the-go, somewhat discrete. A snap, is usually a bowl packed with a good sized hit and you torch the whole thing till she "snaps" through.

I prefer snaps out of my Illadelph beaker and b-wilson one-hit, disc screen slide :smoking:

4. Uh, I should of made that more clear. :bongin: I wasn't talking about dug outs, I meant packing enough bud for one hit in a bowl.

5. Depends on my tolerance. If it's high, then fat bowls cuz I hate packing bowl after bowl.

If it's low, I'll just pack a small bowl or snap.

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Depends on my tolerance. If it's high, then fat bowls cuz I hate packing bowl after bowl.

If it's low, I'll just pack a small bowl or snap.[/quote]

If by high and low you are referring to high and low grade marijuana we are opposites Dr.

For high grade cannabis snaps are the way to go. Get to appreciate the full flavor of the flower. With low grade I'm not smoking for flavor so I'll load up a fatty.

7. No, I'm referring to my tolerance being high or low.

And on this topic though :i simply load more up for mids because they're weaker. Dank I go with snaps more often to conserve. Not real to appreciate flavor. I never taste much flavor in smoke. Only through vapes.

8. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

No, I'm referring to my tolerance being high or low.

And on this topic though :i simply load more up for mids because they're weaker. Dank I go with snaps more often to conserve. Not real to appreciate flavor. I never taste much flavor in smoke. Only through vapes.[/quote]

Dude I totally just didn't even read the part where you say tolerance at the beginning :D

9. Haha, figured as much. I reread it and was like "um where's the confusing" :p then figured you probably just missed the word.

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Haha, figured as much. I reread it and was like "um where's the confusing" :p then figured you probably just missed the word.[/quote]

Ya me just waking up and wake n baking = me skimming through shit haha

11. Oh! Well then I'm right there with ya :smoking:

12. I'm going to go against the crowd here. While do you get a green hit every time with snaps, you also get the ass hit every time that way. I'd rather pack a big bowl and enjoy the green hits. Then I usually dump it out before it ever sucks through into my bong. Less nasty shit in my bong and a more powerful initial green hit.

13. If its on a pipe i usually only pack half bowls (around .1 to .15 of a g depending on the pipe)...this prevents the hits from getting hella nasty before the bowls finished like with big bowls...in my oppinion ot gets me more bang for te buck because im not cacking half burn big bowls....if its on a bong i pack PHAT!

14. snaps are sexy. hate having to kill a cherry.

15. one hitters. smoke, pack & pass

16. dude i smoke outta pipe and idc if it sucks through, i mean in a bong it really isn't a biggie

17. A one hitter and a snap is the same thing

Think about it.

A one hitter pipe takes one hit to clear

A snap is a bowl with only enough packed for one hit

Either way you are getting one hit

18. It's semantics.

19. Lol seman

Omega369 :wave: