Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fat Ass Blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mahreywaynnuh, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Are they worth it?

I feel like they waste the weed even worse. With so much in there I feel like you lose even more than normal when its burning and you're not hitting.

When I smoke a blunt by myself I usually try to put in as little mary jane as possible, but enough to fill the entire blunt and get me high.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I just smoked a fat ass mother fucking blunt and I can't stop thinking about stupid shit like this.

What do you think?

2. 1 gram of heads between 3 people will get me very high

3. I like them when im smoking with 2 other people who are matching but by myself? Id rather smoke a bowl because at least i can smother the cherry with a quarter or something

4. I'ma roll a big blunt tonight hhahahahahaha. But yes they are worth it.

5. Blunts are my faveee

6. yeah its worth it..... depends on what you have to do the rest of the day....