Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fasting to get THC out of your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kid Solo Dolo, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I've been looking around for the answer to this, but haven't really found anything. I'm curious as to if fasting would get rid of thc out of your system? Fasting is supposed to clean your body of all toxins and what not, so why wouldn't it work for thc? I know that when after you don't eat for awhile your body begins to use up it's fat sources for energy, and since THC is stored in your fat wouldn't it essentially burn the thc off with it?

2. It's not a toxin...

3. let nature take its course. exercise can help but theres no miracle cure

4. idk but after i ever get sick(like flu sick) i always lose my appetite really bad and dont eat much for a week, im already really skinny so after that i literally have no body fat and then for a good week or two i have NO tolerance. so maybe :confused:

5. Never said it was, but fasting cleans out everything unnatural in your body.