Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fastest ways to lower your tolerance?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ptyblaze420, Jan 21, 2013.

1. i been smoking for several days everyday and i feel like i wasnt stoned and i see everything like before i smoked, so there any way to break my tolerance fast i would like to know it, APART FROM T-BREAK

2. Take shots of Omega 3 oil. Or eat mangoes. Lots of mangoes... mmmm...

3. i been taking omega 3 in pills for like 1 month lol, apart from the mangoes lol what else?

4. By not smoking..its kind of a bad question..

You cannot lower your tolerance without stopping smoking

Now if you want to get higher,like the above posters have mentioned - omega3 and mangoes are supposed to add a little something to your high

5. the problem is now i smoke and i feel like meh, before i used to smoke and i was like wow and i was just so fucking riped, now i dont feel nothing

6. Everyone who smokes every day goes thru that at some point.
    The only way to make the experience close to what it once was, is taking a break - however long you want(even a few days helps a lot)

7. i was thinking 2 days

8. i read up somewhere if i drink some alchohol before smoking it gets me higher...is this truth?

9. There is a difference between "Getting higher" and "Getting more fucked up".

By in taking alcohol it doesn't get you higher, now you're just drunk, high, and stupider. Not higher, just more fucked up then when you started.

Following guides on how to pass a drug test help BTW. Doing the things they say in those guides usually help drop your tolerances fast in a short amount of time.

10. i would like to drop a lot of tolerance today or thats just too stupid or impossible?

11. try smoking more dank weed if possible, oil and wax, everything with more THC, it will definitely get you higher

12. Get some hash dude! It gets you way stoned!

13. i only have my pipe and weed lol i dont have any wax or oil

14. i have a idea, if u run for like 1 hour today and drink a lot of water until night, my tolerance level would reduce and i would be high as fuck if i smoke tonight?

15. Take a legit t break then smoke less

16. Not really, no
    It might just make your smoke session all that more enjoyable tho, once you finally settle down and relax

As to drinking, is does not make you "higher". You just feel the effects of alcohol combined with the effects of weed, making you get pretty fucked up

17. so the only way to lower the tolerance is to not smoke for some days?

18. Yes that's what they are saying

19. Hate to break it to you, but yeah, abstaining from weed for a week or two is the best solution if you want to get really high again. Think about it this way: you can take a week or two break, save some money, and then buy some bomb ass weed and get smacked with your lower tolerance.:smoking::smoking:

20. i love this option