Fastest way to vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Dude3.0, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I find the "bag" method of vaping to be too slow? What is the fastest way to vape? And what might be a very fast brand of vaporizer?

2. silver surfer or buddha i'd say

3. i have a buddha, you can be up and vaping in like 5 or less

4. The vapor brothers box is pretty quick

5. It's not a full time or full sized vape, but the MFLB is good to go in about 4 seconds. Push in the battery, wait 3 seconds, inhale very slowly for 10, get launched. Great for on the go usage, but not as good as a home unit.

6. i'd say vape-bonging is the quickest method of getting high on a vape..

7. [quote name='"HotDish"']i'd say vape-bonging is the quickest method of getting high on a vape..[/quote]

This. Finishes a bowl quicker.

8. Well, to answer OPs question, I believe the undisputed king of fastest vape is the one and only MFLB. 5 seconds after you push down the battery youre vaping

9. Is it as simple as connecting a good bong to vape like the Buddha?

10. Use a bag unit like the Extreme, but...don't attach the bag to it - turn on the bag-filler fan, and inhale directly from it.
    THAT is quick.

11. you do realize you can have forced air hits with the whip right? as in just put the actual whip on the unit and you're good :D

12. Depends if you want to use the whip.
    With my extreme, I just used the elbow that connected to the bag...never bothered with the whip, just held onto the unit and hit it like I was sipping a soda.

13. How are you timing?

MFLB is actually pretty fucking slow if you time the whole sesh, just goes from cold to vaping fastest.

If your including heat up you probably want to start looking at da buddah

If you just mean to load a bowl and finish it, most whip style ran through a bong will let you take huge rips quickly much like bong snaps... once the unit is warmed up.

14. you can pretty much manage to connnect just about any vape to any bong. you just might need some out of the box thinking ;)

15. Yep, just gotta have the right connections.

Or, in my case, the tube of my DBV fits perfectly in the downstem of my bong. No need to spend extra money on their glass on glass connectors, just tube it and inhale :D

IMO, DBV is a fast vape. It gets the job done and you're vaping in less than 5 minutes, who could complain about that? :confused_2:

16. Update:

Thanks to those that recommended the DBV. This thing is a nice unit, very well built and thought out. Getting up and running is super quick. I like the way that you can quickly clean the bowl. The only con is it may be difficult for some to avoid getting herb down in the the glass elbow. I got it off Amazon for $50 under list, and this is a tremendous value at that price. When I get used to fiddling with the temp, then I'll go for the bong attach!

17. I love attaching my DBV to my bong. It makes it smoother and you can take bigger rips :smoking:

18. When i am home I leave my surfer on 16 hrs a day knob at 3 o clock ready for vapor bong duty. Only thing faster when I need to medicate quickly is a fat dab.

19. So my head over heels love affair with the DBV came to a crashing end. The one flaw with their design is the vape bowl/tube, after only a dozen uses the hose was sticky enough to pull it out of the unit. One time it just came flying out and landed on the tile floor, shattered in a million pieces. They really need to find a way to retain the bowl, it could also be a fire hazard - or at very least melt your carpet. I now have it on a dressers over carpet, so it won't break when it tries to escape.

Anyhow, I ordered two replacement bowls. At the same time I devised a workaround. I ordered a second glass mouthpiece, to use on the end of the hose that contacts the bowl tube - it never sticks and hits just fine. I bought the nice deep blue one, so we can identify that as the actual mouth end (so we don't get a mouthful of resin!).

All in all I am still happy with this Vaporizer. It works really well, once I got used to fiddling with the dial setting.

20. Da budda,
    1)turn the dial
    2)load your weed in wand
    3)set desired temperature
    4)start Vapeing