Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fastest way to heat up quick fix without a microwave?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeachesAndKush, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Woulf 30-45ish minutes be enough time to heat up with a heat pad or two?

2. 1. Put it on your dashboard above the vent on your way to the site.
    2. Turn on defroster full heat full blast.
    3. Start warming heat pads
    4. Once quick fix is at desired temp(approx. 5-10 min. Put heat pad on it.
    5. Profit

This is the most reliable and efficient way I have found to heat the quick fix and has zero risk of not being hot enough unless you don't have heat pads and end up having to wait and hour or more to test. Hope this helps. Good luck!

3. See I would follow this, but my drug test are completely random. I was thinking of just constantly keeping the bottle of it on me at all times. Here's a plan I'm thinking of if I get chosen for a random test: Go to bathrooom, and piss everything out, unwrap heat pack and tape to quickfix, go to drug test, tell them I just went before being chosen. Then I just drink a lot of water for like 30 minutes and then hopefully the heat pad heated the urine up good enough. Ill go to the bathroom and check, and If it needs a bit longer to heat up ill say I couldnt pee and wait another 10 or so (backup plan). Hopefully by that time I will be good, mainly I just don't know if 30 minutes is good enough for the heat pack. I could try like 2 on it, then shove in my pants for even more hotness.

4. Where is the test at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. If you must know it's at my Highschool during my last year. They decided to implement random drug tests to get people who drive to school. Since I recently turned 18 on the 14th my parents signed papers for them to test me when I was still 17. One thing I'm hoping that Highschool don't do is test for the temperature, hopefully I just need to warm it a little.

6. Ok so just heat it up on the dashboard on your way to school and take it in with you everyday in case you have to test

7. So basically everyday I should the quick fix on my dashboard, then if I ended up getting chosen a heat pad will help it heat up faster, since the urine should still be warm from the Dashboard? Thanks for your help man.

8. Yes..exactly, if you see you selected put the heat pad on and it should hold temp in the range for a couple more hours. And I'm assuming they would test you in the morning when you get there so you should be good

9. Swish it around in your mouth

• Like Like x 1
  10. lmao, yeah that will work thanks

11. It would heat it up to temp....it's just a little fake pee. Gargle that shit