Fastest way to get baked

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by P71Guy, Dec 30, 2011.

1. This may sound stupid, but don't knock it until you try it. I was thinking about how a vaporizer is the most efficient way to get high and then I took it a step further. What you do is pre-heat your vape and grab a trash bag. Take the trash bag and empty all of the air out, then put your hand around the opening of the bag so it is sealed air tight between your thumb and index finger (sort of like you're making an "OK" sign). Now, take the tube from your vape and put it into the hole in the bag between your thumb and finger and pinch it to make sure it stays sealed around the tube. Turn the vape fan on high and fill the bag (Takes a few minutes). Once the bag is mostly full, take the tube out and quickly slip the bag over your head and seal it around your neck (Try not to let it leak). Keep your head in the bag for 3-5 minutes (If you can stand it and don't cough yourself to death, you may need to peak your face out from under the bag to get some fresh air every now and then). When you emerge, you will be absolutely toasted. By far the highest I have ever been (If you do it right).

2. You lost me at the garbage bag

3. I don't like seeing your name in the newest member spot then scrolling to to your first post telling us to seal a garbage bags over our head's. it's just not cool

4. Uh, yeah, and much like erotic asphyxiation, if you do it wrong, you're dead. :D

Is there any reason you can't keep your head outside of the bag and just sit there and inhale every breath for 3-5 minutes from the vape-filled bag? Might be just a tad safer than trying to get a nice tight seal around your neck.

5. #5 Teed Woker, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    it is stupid.
    :laughing::poke::hide:

6. CNN: Teen dies under influences of marijuana, using a trash bag?

7. OK, I guess after re-reading this it does sound pretty crazy. I apologize lol. Obviously you don't want a 100% airtight seal and you need to poke your head out for fresh air every few minutes. The purpose of sticking your head in there is that you are recirculating the vapor. If you just take a hit, it's no different than normal. By breathing vapor in and out constantly, it's like holding a hit for a very long time I guess.

8. [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"grandmastersmit"']

[/quote]

Hahahahh

10. lmao FINE! I'm really not this crazy, it's early in the morning and I'm still half asleep. I just thought it worked for me so why not share. I guess I see your points of how it could be dangerous. Not bad for me since I pretty much have to stick my head out every 15-20 seconds since it makes me cough so bad. Point taken :hide:

11. Ok if someone dies from having a giant garbage bag full of vape on their head then didnt they deserve it? I mean if you cant self preserve enough to keep yourself alive in a 1 mil garbage bag then I'm surprised your alive in general. I wouldn't bother trying this but he's probably right you probably get really fucked up. If you want you can hold the opening of the bag to your mouth and nose and breath instead of putting it on your head. Its like a personal hotbox.

12. I can just picture you sitting in your room.... inside a trashbag.. blazed out of your mind... probably giggling to yourself... then your parents walk in.

13. [quote name='"jaames"']i can just picture you sitting in your room.... Inside a trashbag.. Blazed out of your mind... Probably giggling to yourself... Then your parents walk in.[/quote]

hahahahhha

14. looks like this guy beat you to it bro, (skip to about :35, lol perfect moment)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mCHRHy7A_Q&t=36s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mCHRHy7A_Q&t=36s[/ame]

fastest way to get baked... just take a snapper from a bong

15. [quote name='"P71Guy"']This may sound stupid [/quote]

shoulda ended the post there hahahaa i feel like this is not the fastest way considering it took you like ten mins to set
    Up

16. protroll. try just using a "trash bag" and taping the opening around a big hose and inhale through that if you're gonna do this crackhead shit.

dont suffocate yourself for a high thats retarded dumb.

17. wtf?
    stupid is obvious.
    trash bag on your head

but seriously, I don't think he was trollin, it seems like an honestly ill-advised post.

18. Hahaha omg. I am tempted to like almost every response on here. This provided a good laugh before I head out for a road trip to the beach for new years weekend.

But yea, let's please avoid doing stupid shit like putting bags around our heads. Nobody wants to add any fire to the school of thought that thinks marijuana will kill kids.

19. [quote name='"Rivera"']You lost me at the garbage bag[/quote]

New form of auto erotic affixiation or something?? You sound like a strange, strange guy op.